Charts for the Day

Anil"ji Nifty View pls
Nifty moved back above 200 sma on daily with strong close. but follow up missing... Intraday support at 10250-260 levels...more weakness below it...
On daily charts move below 10120 will mark more weakness till then price can go sideways here...Below 10120 i will say safe to cut positional longs if any this time...

Frankly speaking, i am sitting out in many of my positions after booking profit and unable to decipher the clear trend... had pointed in my earlier posts in jan month, current year 2018 will be full of volatility and surprises on both sides...

@anil_s_trivedi - good chart, how do you make it using which software.

what are your call on breweries industry? and which is top pick amongst that.
You can make relative performance chart using any technical analysis softwares...I am using metastock since i learned TA...Amibroker is also good one...

Breweries industry is top three performer over past year in Nifty 500... I prefer stocks in uptrend making higher highs-higher lows and trading above 200 sma or which are retracing till 200 sma... Below 200 sma i avoid stocks positions, if at all i take below 200 sma then my position size is a small one...

Key Nuggets from Mark Minervini:

- The popular averages usually mislead investors from seeing key leaders emerge. When you focus on the market as your lead indicator (instead of individual stocks) you almost always miss a good number of key stocks. Why? Because leaders lead the market.

- I only focus on top stocks and the top stocks lead me to the top sectors.

- The average trader waits for his favorite stock to breakout while failing to purchase numerous key leaders that emerge and then wonders why superperformance is elusive. You must learn not to select stocks, but rather let them select you.

- Practice does not make perfect, it only makes habit. Only perfect practice makes perfect. If you're practicing wrong, all you are doing is perfecting mistakes. That's why top coaches get paid so much. Knowing how to develop the correct habits is priceless.

- Once I get a decent gain I usually take some off and then move my stop up as the position improves. In the late stages of a bull market I'm more of a trader. After a big correction I tend to try and give the initial leaders some time to make a bigger move.

- There's a counter intuitive reality in the stock market... the things that suddenly look cheap are usually expensive and those that appear expensive are often quite cheap.

Dear anil ji.. can u elaborate " how to setup/make "Relative performance chart on particular sector using Meatstock/amibroker"(anyone sw) by with eod data step by step screenshoot ..
so that everyone should follow as per above post /do well ...

Thanks in advance...

Dear anil ji.. can u elaborate " how to setup/make "Relative performance chart on particular sector using Meatstock/amibroker"(anyone sw) by with eod data step by step screenshoot ..
so that everyone should follow as per above post /do well ...

Thanks in advance...