Chart pattern breakout-derivatives to short

Analysis of BANKBARODA-1M (BANKBARODA-1M)
on 24-10-2008
Closing Price: 244.35
A Symmetrical Triangle entry signal was generated. Enter short at the open of the next trading day with a stop-loss set at 266.90. The minimum price objective for the Symmetrical Triangle pattern is 219.50 and is projected to be made within 17 Days Max from today. The maximum price objective is 178.50.

Note:- Since market is in oversold zone, so trade with caution.

Last edited:
LICHSGFIN-1M (LICHSGFIN-1M)
on 24-10-2008
Closing Price: 191.20
An Descending Triangle entry signal was generated. Enter short at the open of the next trading day with a stop-loss set at 226.90. The minimum price objective for the Descending Triangle pattern is 142.50 and should be reached within 40 Days Max from today. The maximum price objective is 70.40

Note:- Since market is in oversold zone, so trade with caution. Pattern may fail.

Last edited:
ONGC-1M (ONGC-1M) on 24-10-2008
Closing Price: 660.75
An Descending Triangle entry signal was generated. Enter short at the open of the next trading day with a stop-loss set at 785.00. The minimum price objective for the Descending Triangle pattern is 450.00 and should be reached within 107 days Max from today. The maximum price objective is 151.90

Note:- Since market is in oversold zone, so trade with caution. Pattern may fail.

Last edited:
Analysis of SBIN-1M (SBIN-1M)
on 24-10-2008
Closing Price: 1,153.7500

An Descending Triangle entry signal was generated. Enter short at the open of the next trading day with a stop-loss set at 1,331.25. The minimum price objective for the Descending Triangle pattern is 1,147.20 and should be reached within 13 Days Max from today. The maximum price objective is 989.00

Last edited:
Analysis of HCLTECH-1M (HCLTECH-1M)
on 24-10-2008
Closing Price: 138.50
A Head & Shoulders Top entry signal has been generated. Enter short at the open of the next trading day with a stop-loss set at 149.70. The minimum price objective for the Head & Shoulder's Top pattern is 59.00 and the maximum price objective is 59.95. The minimum price objective should be met within 541 Days Max from today. Note: The calculated maximum move is less than the calculated minimum price move. The maximum price move is based on the height of the prior trend. The projection of this height results in a maximum price move less than the minimum price move. This is a rare occurence.

Last edited:
Analysis of BANKBARODA-1M (BANKBARODA-1M)
on 24-10-2008
Closing Price: 244.35
A Symmetrical Triangle entry signal was generated. Enter short at the open of the next trading day with a stop-loss set at 266.90. The minimum price objective for the Symmetrical Triangle pattern is 219.50 and is projected to be made within 17 Days Max from today. The maximum price objective is 178.60.

Last edited:
Hi MK,
Thanks for admiring my work, I think it is good idea to enclose a chart.
I am editing my posts. But can you/anybody tell me how to put chart image direct to chart, instead of enclosing a pdf file. I don't find any idea to export chart from metastock, but i use to print it as a pdf
Thanks for an idea,
-Vijay Arora

Last edited:
Analysis of DABUR-1M (DABUR-1M)
on 24-10-2008
Closing Price: 71.90

An Descending Triangle entry signal was generated. Enter short at the open of the next trading day with a stop-loss set at 80.30. The minimum price objective for the Descending Triangle pattern is 44.70 and should be reached within 51 days MAX. from today. The maximum price objective is 13.30.

Last edited: