change candlestick wiew settings

Can somebody help me?
How can I set that display function wich allows to see the candles:
-if Close price higher then the last close price and within day the close price is higher then open price green hollow candle(normally can set in)
-if Close price higher then the last close price BUT within day the close price is lowest than open price fully green candle!!
-if Close price lowest than last Close price fully red candle
- if Close price lowest than last Close price BUT within day Close price is higher than Open price posible to show red hollow candle?
I tried to setup on Preferences but this option is not allowed.If I colouring the candles I cant see the hollow candles(bullish days).I think it need a new formula but couldnt made it.
Thank you very much if you can help ...

Dear mcsabee,

It do not seem that you want the AFL for the feel of the market. Because when you draw 4 kind of candle, you do not get the feel. You get CONFUSED.

But if you want this for some kind of 'formation set up' to trade,
you should look for AFL that gives signal at certain OHLC situations of two or three days, instead of changing colours of candles.

You can request some knowledgable people in this forum for the same. u can find them here : http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/7299-amibroker-formula-language.html

If somebody can change the colours, please go ahead.

Regards