Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) Level I - can any body provide sample papers

Re: Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) Level I - can any body provide sample pape

Hi, I am currently preparing for the CFTe Level 1 exam too,
Please kindly send me the sample questions to my email address: [email protected]

Thank you very much

NOMINDTR

Re: Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) Level I - can any body provide sample pape

Please tell me what are all the academic/formal benefits of CFT

Thanks

Hi, I am currently preparing for the CFTe Level 1 exam too,
Please kindly send me the sample questions to my email address: dominik.skaro(a)intercapital.hr

Thank you in advance

Hi All,

I am also study for CFTe 1 and would like to see a sample/past paper. Has anybody managed to find these?

Please can you forward to [email protected]

hello all, hows it going
where is it possible to get CFTe part1 samples papers ?

hi,i m preparing for CFTe1 can anyone tell me the difficulty level/passing marks or pecentage and question pattern for CFTe level 1 exam......and how to prepare for the exam.Is basic definations/study fine for exam or not?

Can I have the material paper or some exam preparation sample for CFTe too?
I really appreciate if someone could send it via e-mail to [email protected]

Many thanks before ...