CDEQUI SEARCH charging odin charges-transparency lost

H friends

CDEQUIsearch was having somewhat good name.they were said to be TRANSPARENT. but not anymore.

now they started charging unknown odin charges.

THEY SAID NO ODIN CHARGES.
NOw BAD DAYS HAVE COME AND THEY ARE TRYING TO FOLLOW WRONG THINGS (INDIAINFOLINE CHARGES HIDDEN UNKNOWN CHARGES-may customers left)

CDEQUI business,it seems, will go down.
it seems the dealers do not give reply when asked about unknown odin charges.

A company can kill its own business by itself.by doing wrong things-loosing client confidence
I am sorry that cdequi doing wrong things and begins destroying its own business for few extra bucks.

WHEN COMPANY FEELS TOO BIG THY START IGNORING CUSTOMRS AND THEY SEND CUSTOMERS TO OTHER BROKERS.

WHAT A PITY.
WHY CHEAT?
CANT YOU SAY IT CLEARLY?

TO ADD TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS CDEQ ODIN CRASHES OFTEN.

Any cdequ dealr can reply this?

ford

Last edited:

Steve

I too was charged for Odin, which was not supposed to be and charged higher brokerage than agreed upon.
Their Mumbai office at Andheri has one of the worst IT support department. They come across as vegetable hawkers
who have been trained to operate computers. Their RM makes promises and reneges on the same.
Stay away from them. They are the Pits

Last edited:
Hi guys
here is the reality part2.

I met CDEQ subrokers while travelling on a train.

i ASKED THEM WHAT IS THE REALITY -REAL PICTURE?

What they said is this.

1.we generated 30000 Rs TO 60000 brokerage but our share was not paid in time-thy keep giving excuses-keep postponing payment that is due to us.
2,NOT WILLING PAY OUR SHARE OF BROKERAGE IS ONE THING, Keeping on postponing payment,giving dumb excuses for postponing is a pity and against business ethics.
3.they deduct odin charges -other unknown stuff .
We loose our money.

I asked them then what did you do?
WE reduced business to 5000 rupees-we lost interest in this work.

Stupid of cdeq to begin cutting its own feet-cheat its own represantatives.

ARE THEY FOLLOWING indiainfoline?

This is not passionate or rant.
If any guy is supporting a wrong CDEQ ,LET THEM OPENLY SAY SO.
oR HE MUST BE A incharge of subbrokers-franchisees who himself is involved in cheating cdeq clients

If cdeq cant afford lower rates they can openly say the fact
why say one thing then do another thing?

If you have doubts want evidence on IIFL cheating visit www.clientcomplain.com

This forum is to present the real facts for awareness of its members-not support cheating brokers or its represantatives.
Let the members say if this info is ranting etc.

whisky

H friends

CDEQUIsearch was having somewhat good name.they were said to be TRANSPARENT. but not anymore.

now they started charging unknown odin charges.

THEY SAID NO ODIN CHARGES.
NOw BAD DAYS HAVE COME AND THEY ARE TRYING TO FOLLOW WRONG THINGS (INDIAINFOLINE CHARGES HIDDEN UNKNOWN CHARGES-may customers left)

CDEQUI business,it seems, will go down.
it seems the dealers do not give reply when asked about unknown odin charges.

A company can kill its own business by itself.by doing wrong things-loosing client confidence
I am sorry that cdequi doing wrong things and begins destroying its own business for few extra bucks.

WHEN COMPANY FEELS TOO BIG THY START IGNORING CUSTOMRS AND THEY SEND CUSTOMERS TO OTHER BROKERS.

WHAT A PITY.
WHY CHEAT?
CANT YOU SAY IT CLEARLY?

TO ADD TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS CDEQ ODIN CRASHES OFTEN.

Any cdequ dealr can reply this?

ford
Thanks for helping the TJ forum with this information, I think we all traders should join hands together and work together, so that not a single broker can manipulate and charge extra to us.

hi guys

yesterday I was called by a friend at 0935 hrs.
he says
CDEQUI ODIN CANT BE OPENED. IT CRASHES AND CLOSES.
WHAT TO DO? CAN YOU HELP?

i TOLD HIM CALL YOUR BROKER.
BROKER TOLD HIM FIRST HALF HOUR WE HAVE PROBLEMS IT IS TO DO WITH FNO SCIPS LIST DOWNLOADING-RIGHT NOW WE CANT DO ANYTHING.

It will be sorted out in course of time.

till such time
please look at sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

With discount brokers sprouting everywhere and traders benefitting, its the end of the
road for such crapassed brokers as cdequisearch. Good riddance.

Hi guys
AM a new entrant. Was fed up with the service being provided by CD so thought should know other traders like me who might get caught in their trap.
Agree with ford7k, they charge for odin even though they had mentioned during account opening that no charges would be deducted as i had already paid prepaid brokerage in advance. Along with that it is a pity that they just dont happen to reply to the emails written adressing the issue. There have been instances even when payouts have been delayed. Absolute pain.
There have also been instances when payins have not been shown in the ledger for almost a weeks time. They would lure you by their owners name as he is a big investor in the markets, but the follow up services are real poor.
Intimations are not given on time, there have been instances when margin calculations have been wrong by them and I had to close down some positions due to their RMS mistakes. On enquiring no clear cut answer, three people did surely speak to me, but final result was nothing.
I am stuck with them as I had taken a prepaid brokerage scheme with them and I still have around 10k remaining to be used up. I would suggest people to avoid them completely and even if some one is keen then please donot pay upfront and get caught like me. If some one has anydoubt about the legitemacy of my claims then can contact me, I will give all the details needed.
This is my first post, hope to be active in a few threads henceforth.
Happy trading guys and happy weekend......