Candlestics,Price Action & Trend

Vertigo_1985

Great analysis my friend but how do i trade it, if you can mark entry and exit it will be easy to understand for me.

regards
I can post the taken and missed trades, but without understanding the process it will be useless. So, i am thinking of posting about the fundamentals first then trades. Will be posting the step by step approach in some time.
do you trade using price action ?
just some information:- if you want to look for setups then simply find the most profitable swings for the day and find the ways in which you could have traded them. Slowly you will see patterns emerging that you will be able to trade.

Regards

saakk

I can post the taken and missed trades, but without understanding the process it will be useless. So, i am thinking of posting about the fundamentals first then trades. Will be posting the step by step approach in some time.
do you trade using price action ?
just some information:- if you want to look for setups then simply find the most profitable swings for the day and find the ways in which you could have traded them. Slowly you will see patterns emerging that you will be able to trade.

Regards
yup i do use price action.