Can you give me an afl to match this chart please

rvlv

Hi Friends,

Please think of a code for an afl to match these charts.
and post the afl if you can guess it.

The chart is of 30minutes time frame.
you see a prime moving average to gauge the main trend.
you see two lines which are bands of some sort.
The price.

The trade entry by break above high for buying and breakdown below low for selling. Exit takes place as soon as current trend fades.

please look at attachments.

Thanks in advance,
rvlv

Last edited:

rocky01

Hey friend can you tell me that from where did get this picture from.... N....from that i can catch something ........ You know what i mean

Rvlv,
Give the site name.From that maybe one can make out.It is a Metatrader or tradestation Charting software I think .So through the site the formula can be known.Also The Pivots are marked there.

rvlv

hi Bimbo and Rocky

here is the site.
http://ultimateswingtrader.com/

you can make millions if your mindset and trading system go in perfect harmony.the trading system is in 10% zone.
To pass a criticism or sarcastic remark only shows that you either lack the ability to think right or you already failed miserably and hence dont and cant try or trust anything.
First have an initiative,have a positive outlook ,dont be in a hurry to throw a negative opinion without knowing anything.Why not give a cool try and check it out. Then declare this is ok or not ok.

I got a mail from a friend you is using it and who is happy with it.
problem is he works on island off Dubai and hence cant be reached fast.

If you cant,and wont at least please dont throw cold water on others interests or efforts.

Just go for it-not begin running backwards at the sight of enemy or a hard task.
take it easy.In trading ups and downs happen.Fix that 70% factor first after that all will work fine.

rvlv

Hi

A similar solution is already worked out if not exact match for it.

Look for afl named

Price Cloud System

The afl uses Drummond geometry.

cheers,

rvlv,
NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER, BE THERE AND WIN IT.

daitya

Hi Friends,

Please think of a code for an afl to match these charts.
and post the afl if you can guess it.

The chart is of 30minutes time frame.
you see a prime moving average to gauge the main trend.
you see two lines which are bands of some sort.
The price.

The trade entry by break above high for buying and breakdown below low for selling. Exit takes place as soon as current trend fades.

please look at attachments.

Thanks in advance,
rvlv
Code:
SetChartBkGradientFill( ParamColor("BgTop", 54),ParamColor("BgBottom", 54),ParamColor("titlebkcolor",54)); 

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) Vol " +WriteVal( V, 1.0 ) +" {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); 
if( ParamToggle("Tooltip shows", "All Values|Only Prices" ) )
{
 ToolTip=StrFormat("Open: %g\nHigh:  %g\nLow:   %g\nClose:  %g (%.1f%%)\nVolume: "+NumToStr( V, 1 ), O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )));
}
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Volume");
Plot( Volume, _DEFAULT_NAME(), IIf( C > O, ParamColor("Up Color", colorGreen ), ParamColor("Down Color", colorRed ) ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle( "Style", styleHistogram | styleOwnScale | styleThick | styleNoLabel, maskHistogram  ), 8 );
_SECTION_END();

Plot(WMA(H,34),"",4,1);
Plot(WMA(L,34),"",4,1);
slope = Param("slope",2,2,100,1);
Color80= IIf(LinRegSlope(WMA(C,80),slope)<0,colorRed,colorBlue);
event1= LinRegSlope(WMA(C,80),slope)<0;
Plot( WMA( C,  80), "",Color80 , 13);

Last edited: