can we place two selling orders at a time in Religare?

netman

you would need to place one normal sell order and one SL stop loss order, make sure to delete the other order once any of the order gets executed else you'll be in problem.

also make sure if you purchased on "Intraday" you sell it on "intraday"

you would need to place one normal sell order and one SL stop loss order, make sure to delete the other order once any of the order gets executed else you'll be in problem.

also make sure if you purchased on "Intraday" you sell it on "intraday"
Thanks netman. I understood the idea from you said. I baught it in delivery method only. If the stop loss order gets executed, would the limit order be canceled automatically?

netman

Thanks netman. I understood the idea from you said. I baught it in delivery method only. If the stop loss order gets executed, would the limit order be canceled automatically?
No you'll have to cancel the Limit order manually after each target or stoploss is triggered.

columbus

If TWO opposite orders are placed for same scrip the
orders will cancel each other.But in case of Futures
this can be done in this way.

1.Take a lot of Nifty futures in one direction.

2.Take 2 or 3 lots of Minifty (40 or 60) in
opposite direction.

In place of Minifty ,you can choose the other month
futures ,but they will create a bit confusion.

netman

If TWO opposite orders are placed for same scrip the
orders will cancel each other.But in case of Futures
this can be done in this way.

1.Take a lot of Nifty futures in one direction.

2.Take 2 or 3 lots of Minifty (40 or 60) in
opposite direction.

In place of Minifty ,you can choose the other month
futures ,but they will create a bit confusion.

you can buy a stock on intraday, and sell the same in "Cash" using the option, sell shares not in DP.
but make sure you equal them before market closing as any trade done in cash segmet would not get settled on own.