Can someone help me with small code modification-amibroker

tradingstudent

Hello,

Can any one help me with this problem..

if we use higher time frames like 4 hour/EOD, if the market trend changes in the later part of the day, the new signal appears in next day morning by the time the market would have moved considerably, can we change the code to generate the signal at the closing time to take any trades..

Example: Say System is buy mode for SBIN and SBIN went down considerably by end of 3:30 PM, the sell signal will appear tomorrow and say a possible gap down with getting on late trades. Say, if we get the get the sell signal say close to 3:30 say at 3:20-3:25, we can initiate the trade on the same day itself..

Request you to help me with the modification..

Last edited:
Actually what they do is they will open SBI down direct 4% next day u won;t even have chance to sell
Gapdown ...

They just give u ABC wave with extending C to such a level that your margin goes forcing broker to square off your position

bro that's exactly reason why we look at lower time frames..
sell signal generated at Eod will have to travel threw 1 hrs chat then Daily chart.

u cann;t rely just on only EOD . charts Macd ,Rsi, wave count etc etc things are there but
in end of day Only the mighty one knows what he;s doing...Charts are just representation of whats done already ...

My point :--- See markets were in down mode till 9- 10th of this month..
and how suddenly now it;s back in up move now .

student hai yaar bhaut live hai terepass.. yea sata bazar mai ki agaya yaar. Education par dhayan do kuch degree hasil karo then play saata.

Last edited: