can log into nseonline.in but not on NSE mobile

Hi folks, this is my first post onto this forum.
Well, i got this new account opened with a trader. He has his subscribers use nowonline.in. So i received my credentials for the site and i could login.
But, i like to keep a tap on the things on the move. So it warrants for a mobile client. I figured NSE has one <NSE mobile>. It looked clean and i downloaded it a broad grin.
But hey, in comes a surprise. My login credentials with nowonline suddenly didn't seem to take a liking to nse mobile app. Well, it recognized my user ID and showed confirmation image (you would know if you had ever used it) properly. But then it just wouldn't take my password. It works with my webclient on PC though. :p
It seems a bump i can not get over folks. I tried nowonline helpline but to no avail. :mad:
Can anyone help me pleaseeeeee?

columbus

Hi folks, this is my first post onto this forum.
Well, i got this new account opened with a trader. He has his subscribers use nowonline.in. So i received my credentials for the site and i could login.
But, i like to keep a tap on the things on the move. So it warrants for a mobile client. I figured NSE has one <NSE mobile>. It looked clean and i downloaded it a broad grin.
But hey, in comes a surprise. My login credentials with nowonline suddenly didn't seem to take a liking to nse mobile app. Well, it recognized my user ID and showed confirmation image (you would know if you had ever used it) properly. But then it just wouldn't take my password. It works with my webclient on PC though. :p
It seems a bump i can not get over folks. I tried nowonline helpline but to no avail. :mad:
Can anyone help me pleaseeeeee?

Few days back I migrated from NOW online to ZERODHA TRADER.
I use NSE MOBILE sometimes through my IPAD.
Before migration, Customer care centre person of Zerodha asked me
not to use NSE MOBILE version.I asked him WHY?.But he did not get
me,as mobile signal was weak.

But I am using Zerodha Trader through my IPAD sometimes.

They promised to come out with a new software better than NSE MOBILE
in few days.