Can Indians Trade SGX NIFTY Futures

Hello everyone , does nyone has any idea , if Indians can trade SGX Nifty futures?If yes how can we trade them. I m asking this bcoz my job timings doesnt permit me to trade in financial markets and whereas SGX Nifty futures r available early in the morning also.

Thanks.

Hello everyone , does nyone has any idea , if Indians can trade SGX Nifty futures?If yes how can we trade them. I m asking this bcoz my job timings doesnt permit me to trade in financial markets and whereas SGX Nifty futures r available early in the morning also.

Thanks.
Im also. Anybody pl.answer to this question.

SGX nifty can be traded by anyone who completes 2 requirements:-
1. Have a broker in Singapore
2. Have either US$ or SG$ account in any bank based in singapore

It does makes sense for the Indians to trade in SGX nifty only if you want to retain your profits in Singapore dollars(an appreciating currency) vs Indian rupee (a depreciating currency) or tax purposes - 17% in Singapore vs 33% in India (Short term capital gains). Do check as Singapore government was planning to do away with short term capital gains. As an Indian you are allowed to convert USD 200,000 per family member per financial year and with this you can surely trade SGX nifty.

sumeetsj

SGX nifty can be traded by anyone who completes 2 requirements:-
1. Have a broker in Singapore
2. Have either US$ or SG$ account in any bank based in singapore

It does makes sense for the Indians to trade in SGX nifty only if you want to retain your profits in Singapore dollars(an appreciating currency) vs Indian rupee (a depreciating currency) or tax purposes - 17% in Singapore vs 33% in India (Short term capital gains). Do check as Singapore government was planning to do away with short term capital gains. As an Indian you are allowed to convert USD 200,000 per family member per financial year and with this you can surely trade SGX nifty.

Thanks for the insightful info..

Whats appreciating and depreciating currency ?