Can anybody help download streaming data into excel, please?

newtrader101

Friends,
I was using Tradetiger bigtradelist streaming excel file for making decisions. However, they change the column format and order too frequently, invalidating my formulae.:banghead::banghead::depressed::depressed:.
The only last resort is nseindia website.
Amibroker is too expensive.

Last edited:

ajeetsingh

Your Question is not clear to me....
If they changed the column format then you can get back the older format in next sheet.... after importing all live quotes there.
You can also try "Link to Excel" feature in NOW or NEST but for that you have to open another trading account....

newtrader101

Your Question is not clear to me....
If they changed the column format then you can get back the older format in next sheet.... after importing all live quotes there.
You can also try "Link to Excel" feature in NOW or NEST but for that you have to open another trading account....
Hi Ajeet,
Ok how do I import data into another sheet in the same streaming file?

ajeetsingh

Above is the main sheet "Streaming......" we cant touch this sheet......

This is your workarea.... you can do anything here.....

But still if you face prob on touching sheet "WorkArea" then import quotes on Sheet1 and do whatever you wanna do....

you can import by simply referring to that cells
and it works.... I have tested it many times

newtrader101

Yes, I was doing in sheet 1. But the column for current market price and Quantity was switching each time I closed the sheet and reopened. (between G-H AND S-T respectively).

ajeetsingh

Save market watch of sharekhan in local folder and always open that only.
When using snap to excel feature then use "load snap" instead of "new snap" and always save excel after your day's work ends.
If you are doing the same then I am not the right person to help, some expert will help you.

newtrader101

By Local folder you mean the snaptoexcel folder in Sharekhan folder right?
i.e C:\Sharekhan\TradeTigerNew\SnapToExcel