Can 3 Lakhs generate 45 Lakhs net profit ?

Hi! I have a few queries with regards to trading.

1) Is it possible through disciplined trading to make a net profit of 45 Lakhs in 6-8 months with a starting capital of 3 Lakhs ?

2) If so, what should be the method ? And what segments should one focus on?

3) Has anyone here been able to generate such returns ?

VIKAS 21

3-6 first month, 6-12 second month, 12-24 third month, 24-48 fourth month,48-96 fifth month, 96-192 sixth month...

You can earn even more....

As your money grows, you take either of the two routes : either you a) lose it all and then some, or b) you reduce your risks.

So, after the initial success, a smart trader will want to slow down and preserve his profits by reducing his risks. A disciplined trader would certainly take this route.

As your money grows, you take either of the two routes : either you a) lose it all and then some, or b) you reduce your risks.

So, after the initial success, a smart trader will want to slow down and preserve his profits by reducing his risks. A disciplined trader would certainly take this route.
I need to have 45 Lakhs by the end of this year or early next year. Is it possible to generate this amount with a strict time target of 6-8 months ? If so, in which segments should one trade in ?

I will be happy if I can generate 45 Lakhs in 6-8 months. But do you think that is realistically possible ?
When my age was 23.......my.....dream was same like..you...my capital was 4 lacs....TGT was 40 lacs..with in....1 yrs....my tgt achieved:D.........4 digit got invisible got o(zero) digit only.....so be care.....3 lacs k pass fevicol rakho ......................Now the real story is I earned more than.....18 lacs with in 6 months.......with the capital of 4 lacs.....but now my age is .....44.......so moral is you need experience for that......:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

rohitsx

1) Is it possible through disciplined trading to make a net profit of 45 Lakhs in 6-8 months with a starting capital of 3 Lakhs ?

what u want will not happen, but if u have a sound approach, then u can have 45 crores in 25 years , with a yearly compunded return of just 40 %.

SexyTrader

I'm sure you can do it....if you are disciplined ! :thumb:

But trading is pretty hard, investing is a lot easier if you ask me :) Buy and hold!

I want to try Futures with just 1 lot of Banknifty. Is it advisable ? I see frequent good movement in Banknifty hence this question.
If I do with stop-loss, is it advisable to do 1 lot Banknifty on a daily or weekly basis ?

mastermind007

I want to try Futures with just 1 lot of Banknifty. Is it advisable ? I see frequent good movement in Banknifty hence this question.
If I do with stop-loss, is it advisable to do 1 lot Banknifty on a daily or weekly basis ?
And how do you plan on speculating?