Can 3 Lakhs generate 45 Lakhs net profit ?

SexyTrader

I want to try Futures with just 1 lot of Banknifty. Is it advisable ? I see frequent good movement in Banknifty hence this question.
If I do with stop-loss, is it advisable to do 1 lot Banknifty on a daily or weekly basis ?
Yes its good to start with 1 lot of BankNifty :thumb: You can catch as many points as you wish in a good volatile week!

sumantra

what is the future of banking shares in coming 6 months in the context when RBI kept unchanged the key ratios ?
And also what is the future of share market,will they able to garner atleast 30-40% profit in coming 6 months ??? :mad:

And how do you plan on speculating?
Sorry for delay in replying. I plan to speculate by buying/selling just 1 or 2 lots of BankNifty.
But I wish to know from all the experts on here:

1) Is it possible to buy or sell 2 lots of BankNifty and make a net profit of 25k per week ? And if not, why not ?

2) Making 25k per week off a initial capital of 1 lac seems possible, is it really so ?

Please tell me the pros and cons of such an approach. I want to know if its worth the effort/thought as 1 lac compounding at the rate of 25% per week can fetch 50 lakhs in just 4 months ? Is this possible to do ?

I wish to know from all the experts on here:

1) Is it possible to buy or sell 2 lots of BankNifty and make a net profit of 25k per week ? And if not, why not ?

2) Making 25k per week off a initial capital of 1 lac seems possible, is it really so ?

Please tell me the pros and cons of such an approach. I want to know if its worth the effort/thought as 1 lac compounding at the rate of 25% per week can fetch 50 lakhs in just 4 months ? Is this possible to do ?