• Bear

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Gadha

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rkkarnani

No call on the Market!!! But Yes, the majority of Traders in the Market are at present are not Bull Bear or Gadha, they are Pigs.... waiting to get slaughtered , if not already have been..........

NiftyFantasy

Savdhan: Gadhe ke pet mein gudgud hone lagi hai....sabhi log peechhe hat jao nahin to yeh kabhi bhi dher sari potty kar dega....:)
Bhaaaaagggggo bhaiya yahan se........:p

praveen taneja

kapil123

Dear Members,
I want to know that what do you think about the present market situations, Is it bull or bear or otherwise a third category initiated here is GADHA.
I personally believe that this is really a GADHA market, now we are seeing market is going up without any specific reason, no one knows when will it reverse and why! then again 2800-2700-2400 what is this? The companies are working as usual and their perfomance is either some bad or some good.
I could not understand the logic, do u?

regards
Abhi

Edit: Some gains and now everyone who were seeing nifty @1800 now the same are seeing it @4100 in the short term.
Sometimes the reasons are visible only after the market has moved significantly. After making a top at end of the bull market, everybody was baffled why the market is going down. And then came the reasons in terms of Sub prime, slowdown etc.

sudoku1

Sometimes the reasons are visible only after the market has moved significantly. After making a top at end of the bull market, everybody was baffled why the market is going down. And then came the reasons in terms of Sub prime, slowdown etc.

only after the mkts wilt under its own weight ,the reasons gallop around....
& viceversa....
only aftr the mkts travel a long distance up.....the good news will start pouring in...
the smart money always bets in contrarion;)