BUILDING PYRAMIDS to earn UNLIMITED PROFIT with Small SL - TESTED & PROVEN STRATEGY

Re: BUILDING PYRAMIDS to earn UNLIMITED PROFIT with Small SL - TESTED & PROVEN STRATE

Karan Arjun is back, pyramid ke neeche dafan hone ke baad.

Let us see this strategy:

Choose a stock which is trending. At least in trending days of market, like these days and when market has corrected from top.

Strategy is for buying position.

For choosing stock the best bet will be the stock that has formed new 52 week high peek and then going for first 5% correction. Enter into it with a stop loss of say 2%.
For example I buy 100 shares of Rs. 100 and apply SL of Rs. 98. I put another SL to buy 50 more shares at around 104.

If 50(1/2 of total quantity) more shares are bought at Rs. 104 my SL for total of 150 shares is moved now to Rs. 102 around which is break even point.

I put one more buying SL of 25 shares (1/4th of total quantity) at Rs. 108 now. Once this SL triggers I move my SELL SL to Rs. 105 (3% behind) total quantity of shares now 175 but with net profit of 5*100 = 500, 1*50 = 50, -3*25 = -75 i.e. net profit of Rs. 475 if SELL SL triggers. Keep on chasing SL until it triggers with 1/4th quantity everytime.

Guys use this it gives amazing returns, but remember never over-trade, you may lose all of your earned profits.

Best of luck, ur criticism is welcome.

Dax Devil

Re: BUILDING PYRAMIDS to earn UNLIMITED PROFIT with Small SL - TESTED & PROVEN STRATE

Choose a stock which is trending. At least in trending days of market, like these days and when market has corrected from top.

For choosing stock the best bet will be the stock that has formed new 52 week high peek and then going for first 5% correction. Enter into it with a stop loss of say 2%.
For example I buy 100 shares of Rs. 100 and apply SL of Rs. 98. I put another SL to buy 50 more shares at around 104.

If 50(1/2 of total quantity) more shares are bought at Rs. 104 my SL for total of 150 shares is moved now to Rs. 102 around which is break even point.

I put one more buying SL of 25 shares (1/4th of total quantity) at Rs. 108 now. Once this SL triggers I move my SELL SL to Rs. 105 (3% behind) total quantity of shares now 175 but with net profit of 5*100 = 500, 1*50 = 50, -3*25 = -75 i.e. net profit of Rs. 475 if SELL SL triggers. Keep on chasing SL until it triggers with 1/4th quantity everytime.

Guys use this it gives amazing returns, but remember never over-trade, you may lose all of your earned profits.

Hi, friend. Actually there are quite a few more flavors to this strategy, all are ok depneding upon the trading circumstances. You gave this example using a stock which is going through intial corrective step to breakout from 52 week high. That means longer time frame.
BTW, this strategy is known as reverse Pyramiding, as you are adding and subtracting after building the tip first.
In intraday, for examlple, in a fast moving derivative, all variants of pyramiding more or less prove disasterous due to lack of time. The variant I use is, to go with wide base of pyramid first with a small SL, and then taper off to tip as the counter moves along in your direction. The only drawback is, the SL is very tight. But once the move gets going, your ride becomes free well before the first pivot. Mind you, all these complex strategies are very time sensitive, and should be used by traders who take trading as business, who are experienced and consistently winners. In case of beginners and chronic losers, such strategies are like sword in the hand of the monkey of the proverbial story.

this is very common strategy and works well whenever market in strong trend‚otherwise it will execute your order and machine start to execute its logic ;)