BSE Stocks which are NOT listed on NSE

Hi Friends,

I'm a new guy here, so first of all thanks to all people for making this such a useful community, and special thanks to moderators. I have been investing for last 15 years and have a portfolio of 54 stocks.

I'm trying to build a neat and clean database for Technical Analysis :)

First problem I see that there are many good stocks listed on BSE but not on NSE. Can anybody please mention their stocks which trade only on BSE?

I'm aware of the following stocks:
Abbott
Bayer Crop Science
Hawkins
Nestle
Novartis
TRF (Tata Robins Fraser)

Please let us come together and complete this list.

Thanks in Advance,
DD

Hi Friends,

I'm a new guy here, so first of all thanks to all people for making this such a useful community, and special thanks to moderators. I have been investing for last 15 years and have a portfolio of 54 stocks.

I'm trying to build a neat and clean database for Technical Analysis :)

First problem I see that there are many good stocks listed on BSE but not on NSE. Can anybody please mention their stocks which trade only on BSE?

I'm aware of the following stocks:
Abbott
Bayer Crop Science
Hawkins
Nestle
Novartis
TRF (Tata Robins Fraser)

Please let us come together and complete this list.

Thanks in Advance,
DD
I know many penny stocks (less than re1) which fulfill ur criteria.Are they of any use for you.? :cool:

Dear Shubham,

Thanks for your reply. Most penny stocks are such that we can have no clue about what the company is doing. It is good to keep away from such stocks.

But still there are some small caps about which you can research on their management, credibility, financials etc; and it may be good to keep an eye on them.

It totally depends on a investors experience. Please mention any which you think can be useful for other investors.

Thanks,
DD