Broking Agents

deadbrain

Hi Guys!

Lately I have been getting calls from many companies from Indore who provide calls in every segment. Last call I received is from company named Research Via. They are charging Rs 12000 for equity calls per month. They will give one day trial as well. On google, I found positive reviews about the same company.

Will it be wise to buy their services? Has anyone any experience with the same company.

Hi Guys!

Lately I have been getting calls from many companies from Indore who provide calls in every segment. Last call I received is from company named Research Via. They are charging Rs 12000 for equity calls per month. They will give one day trial as well. On google, I found positive reviews about the same company.

Will it be wise to buy their services? Has anyone any experience with the same company.
No idea about the company but online reviews are such things that you can not 100% rely.

kainiteh

bottom line is if my calls are 70% success.. I won't hesitate to put 10 lakhs bank loan in the market and getting 17% profit (20-3 for slippages & charges)... which means I can earn 1.7 lakh every month... where I can pay loan in 8 months roughly.... rather than advertising myself to earn money.... Personal advice.... Learn, Understand the market... Treat it as high disciplined business or profession ... make small profit percentage consistently... even 1% is good enough.... :thumb:

TradeJoker

Below is WhatsApp trade log from a free call provider I'm following,name removed

[20/10 1:46 pm] : Bank nifty now 17841

8000 profit run

Book profit and out atlest 50% profit
[20/10 1:47 pm] Today total profit 17000 +
[20/10 1:48 pm] Bnf very near 2nd target 17830 now below 17815 more panik
[20/10 1:49 pm] Till 17774
[20/10 1:50 pm] See bank nifty low 17810 11000 profit done and book full and out I'm hold 2,lot now
[20/10 1:55 pm] Today total profit with 2,calls
20000 rs only

Other side my clients made profit 25000 with 1,short call only

I do assume that such things still works anyway, that is traditional way and somewhat personal and people really feel lonely sometimes and such calls can really make them happy anyway for many reason. So you can really do try them especially if they do have reviews.