Brokerage Rates-ICICI Direct,Sharekhan,India Bulls,Geojit,5 Paisa

2.in intraday they charge 5 paise per leg but their software is very slow with delay of many seconds!!their software is not connected to nse so they can manipulate
so if you purchase at suppose at 170 then you may get shares at 173 or even 175...!!so they eat our profits in this way in intraday and not by brokerage
Intraday 5paise per leg is very high!

I am businessman from Hubli. I want to invest 25lac in share market. I want to open online demat and trading account in reputable brokerage firm.

My Requirements

1. Maximum investment exposure(not intraday exposure) since my min holding period is one month to one year.

2. Low intrest on investment exposure and low brokerage charges.

3. Account must be online not offline.

My e-mail id : [email protected]

As I have read about all the brokerages houses but no one has written about the Sharekhan online trading platform, I'm giving you a quick & brief details about charges of Sharekhan:

Account opening Charges: NIL,
Brokerage: Normal, 0.30 and 0.03% for delivery and intraday
DP transaction Charges: NIL
Annual Maintance Charges: Rs.300/year from 2nd year
Any Hidden Charges : NO
SOme Advantages of Sharekhan Online Trading Account:
You can get live rate of approx. 100 companies of your choice for free
Very effective risk Management,
Website never goes down during the trading hours
You have an advantage to place order through Online, From Local office of Sharekhan in your city and by dialing a Toll Free number at HO.
SHares directly goes to your Demat Account.

Where as few of the brokers mentioned in the messages I have read does not have the DP of there own.

I hope you all will visit the Sharekhan website www.sharekhan.com before opening an account with other broekrs.

bye
I have an axisdirect account for trading. I trade mainly in Nifty Futures but the brokerage here is very high approx Rs 100 for 1lot of 50 Nifty Futures. That means for squaring up a transaction i am paying aprox Rs 200 for 1lot.

Could you recommend me any 3 quality brokerage houses that charge lessor ?

Thnks.

I have an axisdirect account for trading. I trade mainly in Nifty Futures but the brokerage here is very high approx Rs 100 for 1lot of 50 Nifty Futures. That means for squaring up a transaction i am paying aprox Rs 200 for 1lot.

Could you recommend me any 3 quality brokerage houses that charge lessor ?

Thnks.
RKGlobal, Zerodha & Bezel......there you go! :D

RKGlobal charges Rs.9/lot, Zerodha charges Rs.20/executed-order (irrespective of whether it's 1 lot or 100 lots) & Bezel charges Rs.10/lot.

As for the "quality" bit, you can read around a little in these forums to get an idea & then make an informed decision. Cheers:)

sibu3168

I am businessman from Hubli. I want to invest 25lac in share market. I want to open online demat and trading account in reputable brokerage firm.

My Requirements

1. Maximum investment exposure(not intraday exposure) since my min holding period is one month to one year.

You may get 3-4 times investment exposure with interest around 12%-18% per annum.

Brokerage will be around 0.01%-0.02%(Intraday) and 0.1%-0.2%(Delivery).

You will get fascility of online trading and the trading platform will be Diet Odin.

For details contact http://www.fairwealth.in/

My Requirements

You may try ICICIDIRECT or Kotak Securities. In the pvt sector, I think firms anand rathi handles such HINI investments.