Brokerage Rates-ICICI Direct,Sharekhan,India Bulls,Geojit,5 Paisa

do not any dealing with india infoline ltd they are big cheater and within no time you lost your money and become not even 5paisa less than that.

Beware of company like india infoline ltd irresponsible staff working in the company. for brookerage they will kill you and your hard eran money become
zero without your knowlegde

hi............
i m also doing a project on "comparitive study of brokerage houses"

can u plz help me.............

waiting for the reply............

HI

I'm doing job in brokerage firm in edelweiss broking LTD.:thumb:

Brokerage chg. 1p/Share in delivery and 1p/10 share in intraday.:thumb:

want to open demat and trading A/C with us contact on this no.:thumb:

VijayDT

HI

I'm doing job in brokerage firm in edelweiss broking LTD.:thumb:

Brokerage chg. 1p/Share in delivery and 1p/10 share in intraday.:thumb:

want to open demat and trading A/C with us contact on this no.:thumb:

What do you mean by 1p/share for delivery? If I take 100 Infosys delivery than total delivery charge will be just Re 1, right? Or is the brokerage one percentage? Please explain in details what "1p/10 share in intraday mean"?? thanking you in advance. Rgds,

I have been using icici since more than 6 months,but now i am switching over to angel broking because
1.icici charge 55 paise per 100 rs brokerage for delivary,but actually it is 83 paise per 100 rs (including other charges)
so for both leg it is 83*2=1 rupee 66 paise....so difficult to earn profit

2.in intraday they charge 5 paise per leg but their software is very slow with delay of many seconds!!their software is not connected to nse so they can manipulate
so if you purchase at suppose at 170 then you may get shares at 173 or even 175...!!so they eat our profits in this way in intraday and not by brokerage

3.in options their charges are already 107*2=214 per contract which makes impossible to exit(angel offer 110 per contract)

4.as i dont trade in futures ,i dont know about their charges in future..