Brokerage Rates-ICICI Direct,Sharekhan,India Bulls,Geojit,5 Paisa

milkyblack

Hi everybody.

Earlier I had been trading through IDBIPaisabuilder.com, service wise no problem (brokerage Intraday 5 paisa and delivery 50 paisa). Very recently, I came accross a broker with 2 paisa and 20 paisa for intraday and delivery respectively.He has provided with ODIN software, that is realy realy faster to place/modify/cancel/view your order/trade. I would not like to make representation for the broker therefor not disclosing the name at this very first post of mine.There is no auto sq. off.

thanks.
Now you can tell the name of the broker :) as your 1st post got over

Regards

5paisa-indiainfolin

i must admit being a employee you are most royal. rest doenst speak highly about indiainfoline at all. shame that you work there.
my reent exprience is that higher boss like satyajit kar sitting at kolkata are henchman appointed by indiainfoline to hide their malpractices like server not working or frequent login. technical team is pathetic which tries to pass around their problem to internet service providers.
at end i lost more than Rs.45,000 on a investment of rs. rs.35,000. used terminal TTAdv. thanks good i didnt fully became operational - i simply used it as trail as i was going outstation.
till now my fund transfer between them and the bank hasnt taken place - its more than 5 working days.

Do you know what will be the charges involved when transfering demat shares from ICICIdirect to Reliance Money. What is your experience while transfering shares from one brokerage to another brokerage.

Thanks & regards

pasha

Do you know what will be the charges involved when transfering demat shares from ICICIdirect to Reliance Money. What is your experience while transfering shares from one brokerage to another brokerage.
Thanks & regards
Too much of red tape involved. Better to sell and rebuy with the preferred broker, but the additional brokerage has to be paid.

Can the first post be updated with latest brokerage charges of all the available clients ?

Mods lets make this sicky and update the first post from time to time , what say ? we have all the charges at one place the first post .

Also each brokerage change should be updated with date .