Brokerage Rates-ICICI Direct,Sharekhan,India Bulls,Geojit,5 Paisa

5. Lastly their tips are very useful for day or delivery trading. Once you have an a/c with them you will get free stocks tips which I consider very useful for trading if you do exactly the reverse what they are saying, like if they say buy Nifty Future at 5100, you actually have to sell NF at 5100 to get profit.
fantastic
:D:D

hi all,

it's good discussion going on, ppl it's proved indiainfoline(5paisa) trader terminal advance is presently most advanced and user friendly platform. it's interface are better than odin & it's charge are lesser than any other competior, so any one from mumbai want's the free demonstration plz feel free to contact on 9833351635(mukesh singh)

Rgds,

Mukesh Singh
Relationship manager(HNI Desk)
indiainfoline
come to the point .
why donch give the brok.. structure in detail here?
btw by the very name this a trader's forum.....:D

hi bro
Well i would not suggest any brokerarage house but lets c if i can help you.

fist deside what exactly trading style or method your going to foloow, will you day trade or swing trade?

then call them to give you a demo in your machine and in your house.
check the knowleg level of the person who is going to be your RM ?

more important ask the feed back of your freands or other costmor in your city
may i am able to help you
regurds
Ali

Hi,
I want to open an online trading. I have seen these old threads but may be lot of changes have taken place. So, I request senior members to advice me the cheapest but reliable broker's name who is not charging a fix amount on monthly basis. brokerage should be charged on the amount of work. I am having a mobile with GPRS from Air tel, do u think this would be enough for online trading connected with my Laptop. It shows its connection 115 bps. thanks....sinha

Hi everybody.

Earlier I had been trading through IDBIPaisabuilder.com, service wise no problem (brokerage Intraday 5 paisa and delivery 50 paisa). Very recently, I came accross a broker with 2 paisa and 20 paisa for intraday and delivery respectively.He has provided with ODIN software, that is realy realy faster to place/modify/cancel/view your order/trade. I would not like to make representation for the broker therefor not disclosing the name at this very first post of mine.There is no auto sq. off.

thanks.