broker who can suit my needs.

Hello Peers,

Thanks to the creaters and the members of this forum,this forum is really wht i need this time....a guide to learn trading.

well the first step is to choose the broker..
guys can you help in finalising a broker who suits my needs.
say i have X rupees which i want to invest it wisely to get the good returns.... i will prefer to take the delivery initiall then will later on jump in trading...

which broker is good ......criteria 1) lowest brokrage 2) one who gives good calls.

what is the better web based trading or software based??

help !!!!

Thanks
Rohit
[email protected]

Sunny1

Hello Peers,

Thanks to the creaters and the members of this forum,this forum is really wht i need this time....a guide to learn trading.

say i have X rupees which i want to invest it wisely to get the good returns.... i will prefer to take the delivery initiall then will later on jump in trading...

which broker is good ......criteria 1) lowest brokrage 2) one who gives good calls.

help !!!!

Thanks
Rohit
[email protected]
well there is very nice learning material on this forum so why you are looking for broker calls better start learning start making your own calls dont depend on broker. secondly brokerage is not as important as brokers service and platform. so look for a broker who provides good customer care and good trading platform which suits your needs and personality.

edit: software one is better.

Thanks Sunny for a prompt reply.

well today is my first day to this wonderfull website so my learning curve has begun from today.

in the meantime...what are the point shall i see before choosing for the broker.

well in 3-4 hours of brainstorming i have found.... sharekhan and indiabulls are the ones who gives compititive servies..

need your opinion for the same.

thanks in advance!!!!

cheers
Rohit.

pkgmtnl

Hello Peers,

help !!!!

Thanks
Rohit
[email protected]
Look for low brokerage and fast trading terminals,
dnt look for calls, u will never learn market mechanics, how & when it moves..?
if u cant time it but still U will have first nahd information...
bye

Sunny1

thanks sunny for a prompt reply.

Well today is my first day to this wonderfull website so my learning curve has begun from today.

In the meantime...what are the point shall i see before choosing for the broker.

Well in 3-4 hours of brainstorming i have found.... Sharekhan and indiabulls are the ones who gives compititive servies..

Need your opinion for the same.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Cheers
rohit.
they are good in some areas but not in all places. So findout if they provide good service in your locality.because if they are bad they will ruin your account.
Also checkout angel broking. I have read they provide excellent service.

thanks sunny!!!!

Well i have started querying brokers about their services.....welll get back to you with thier offers.

well please tell me ..from where shall i begun my lesson 1 for becominga good trader...

Thanks!!!!

Rohit
[email protected]