Broker advice

Hi,
Has enyone had experiance with these borkers, how are they, is there any problem getting your money back from them ? i tried the reviews by google, but it seems the good reviews are put by themselves and bad ones by their competetors. these are the list of brokerss i want your oppenion about. please advice.

1. Virgin Capital
2. eToro
3. Boston Merchant Financial Ltd.
Please sujjest others if you have good experiance with them. also let me know how much fund they need for intial transaction (will $5000 do) ?

Ps : As said above, i don't want replys from brokers.

I am a novice in this subject, only played some demo accounts.
Thanks in advance.

Hi wilzad,

So for starters, just to be straight, I am a representative from eToro. I know you said you don't want any broker advice, but I just wanted to suggest a good way for you to find out about us and other brokers. If you already have an eToro demo account, you can use it to access eToro chats and forums, and there you can ask our traders about their experiences with eToro (or with other brokers if they have any) - which is probably the best way to get some real opinions from traders who've definitely had experiences with our platform. If you don't, you're always welcome to open one for free :)

Thank you for your time!

We wish you a profitable and enjoyable trading experience,
The eToro Team

There are many brokers in the market today. The best way to chose brokers is to look for reviews that will show feedbacks by different people. In that way, you would know what are their experiences and whether they are successful in their chosen broker. In that way, it will help you decide to choose the best forex broker for you.

Wel i dont know how much these reviews are true, i have been reading these reviews and most of them are been bought , the positions on these rankings are clearly been bought by brokers

I think experiencing by yourself is the best way and taking the advice of the people who are already trading is the best way , i have been trading with Liteforex and i am quite satisfied with there services so far :thumb:

I used Instaforex and forex4u but the services are not good at all