Book on Technical Indicators ( MACD, RSI etc ) - Construction and Working of Indicators in Stock Market ?

Friends,
I need a comprehensive book on Technical Indicators ( eg, MACD, RSI etc ). Where they explain how the indicators are constructed and how it is used to trade in the market. I have read few of the books on Technical Analysis where they skim through this section. I need information in detail with mainly important indicators explained. Pattern formation etc are not needed, that is available in many good books.

If anyone could help me with the information, I would be very thankful.

Regards,
Adi.

Last edited:

mohan.sic

Friends,
I need a comprehensive book on Technical Indicators ( eg, MACD, RSI etc ). Where they explain how the indicators are constructed and how it is used to trade in the market. I have read few of the books on Technical Analysis where they skim through this section. I need information in detail with mainly important indicators explained. Pattern formation etc are not needed, that is available in many good books.

If anyone could help me with the information, I would be very thankful.

Regards,
Adi.
No need of buying a book. You can google and find many websites giving this info.
I appreciate your idea to understand how indicators are constructed.
If your study is rational, I can say that very soon your perception towards these indicators and technical analysis ( based on these indicators)
will completely change. You may never plot MACD on your chart again :)