BKB Diary

bkb

Script: IDEA
CMP: 10.10; Futures: ~ 10.15
Lot size: 70,000

It seems major resistance between 10.15 to 10.40. Tomorrow is perhaps also board meeting for Q4 2020-21. Other than new subscriber additions in Urban/metro areas, there seems to be little scope for positive surprises, excluding of course fund raising related announcements.
But considering principle of "Too big to fail or to be allowed to fail", it seems to be a bull case scenario to me.
So, I am expecting few days of bearish trend related to results, but overall bullish.
So, if I intend to transform this view in a F&O position for July expiry, then:
Buy two lots of 9.00 PE @ ` 0.30 (of which one to be sold, if in profit, tomorrow 30-Jun itself)
Buy one lot of Futures @ ~ 10.15

(not a trading recommendation, just a paper trade)

bkb

Script: IDEA
CMP: 10.10; Futures: ~ 10.15
Lot size: 70,000

It seems major resistance between 10.15 to 10.40. Tomorrow is perhaps also board meeting for Q4 2020-21. Other than new subscriber additions in Urban/metro areas, there seems to be little scope for positive surprises, excluding of course fund raising related announcements.
But considering principle of "Too big to fail or to be allowed to fail", it seems to be a bull case scenario to me.
So, I am expecting few days of bearish trend related to results, but overall bullish.
So, if I intend to transform this view in a F&O position for July expiry, then:
Buy two lots of 9.00 PE @ ` 0.30 (of which one to be sold, if in profit, tomorrow 30-Jun itself)
Buy one lot of Futures @ ~ 10.15

(not a trading recommendation, just a paper trade)

Sold one of the 9.00 PE @ 0.60

brokenbull

About telecom :
Airtel has revised minimum 28 day validity from ₹49 to ₹79 we have to see whether it is going to stick.
I recharged for some seniors who only receive calls /sms or give missied calls for others to call them . Rs 49 28 day extension declined. no other choice ₹79 .
If airtel sticks with higher price IDEA may also increase some what if not the same amount of higher tariff.
so better bottom line.
Idea has been clawing back market share . you know why ?
I
have no broad band . all activities from phone to laptop potable hotspot link only. I have 84 day Idea pack with 4 gb /day ,midnight to 6am no meter+ monday to friday unused can use on sat & sunday .
Airtel gives only 1.5gb/day on all packs. no double data. I have both packs in both sims as work + entertainment download i consume 4-5 gb /day

Yes, go as per your plan. It’s good to update the intraday cash segment timely. It helps in improving your profits. Do share your experience after that.

bkb

Is IDEA going to break below 8.60 and if so, where it will find next support?

My current position as per above/earlier post:

Long one lot of Futures @ ~ 10.15
One Lot 9.00 PE @ ` 0.30 (Profit booked on second lot 0.30)

bkb

Vodafone Idea Ltd

Cash segment trades now at tick pair 5.95 - 6.00, from 6.00 - 6.05 pair since 10 AM today. Seems slowly sliding down ways.
Can buying 6.00 PE (Aug expiry) at ~ 0.45 turn out to be good bet, to be hedged by buying 7.00 CE @ ~ 0.20.
In general I avoid plain buying of Options and try to have a sell leg in strategy. But, expecting good movement in Idea, hence looking at above trade.