Bitcoin

Dumb minister likens bitcoin to hawala operations! ROFL http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/in...for-ignoring-it-mp-kirit-somaiya-2256425.html

Someone tell our charged up retrograde minister that bitcoin is totally safe and legal in almost all the civilized and developed part of the world. You cannot buy bitcoin without giving your PAN number. There is no crime involved via bitcoin.

Disclosure: I trade bitcoin and have good amount of it in my Zebpay account. I continue to remain very bullish on it.

Last edited:
mexico trying to legalize bitcoin as a retaliation to fight trump threat to their own currency
It is legitimate in USA and the whole Europe. Netas here think they are more smart and knowledgeable than their western counterparts. They have no idea how bitcoins are bought and sold. What are the KYC norms to own a bitcoin account. Yet these duffers took it upon themselves to declare bitcoins illegal. Simply for publicity. Hope sanity prevails in the top echelons of the GOI and bitcoin stays legal.

Last edited:

bpr

It is legitimate in USA and the whole Europe. Netas here think they are more smart and knowledgeable than their western counterparts. They have no idea how bitcoins are bought and sold. What are the KYC norms to own a bitcoin account. Yet these duffers took it upon themselves to declare bitcoins illegal. Simply for publicity. Hope sanity prevails in the top echelons of the GOI and bitcoin stays illegal.
in USA bitcoin ETF got rejected it was big setback to bitcoin...
On the other hand IRS tracking all bitcoin holders and make them pay tax...
all/most govts will always be against bitcoin/crypto until the very end...it is by design ...

btw what some politician says on this has zero value, call me when GOI enacts some regulation/laws then I will be all ears...

in USA bitcoin ETF got rejected it was big setback to bitcoin...
On the other hand IRS tracking all bitcoin holders and make them pay tax...
all/most govts will always be against bitcoin/crypto until the very end...it is by design ...

btw what some politician says on this has zero value, call me when GOI enacts some regulation/laws then I will be all ears...
Yes, ETF got rejected on technical grounds but bitcoin itself was not declared illegal.

And I totally respectfully disagree with you that all/most governments will be against bitcoin, it is not the case so far.

Also do not need to assign any value to netas ramblings. Most are illiterate in technology. Bitcoin is THE biggest invention since the invention of internet.