Binary options from FrontStocks?

Forex and Binary Options, both are same for me, just dealing with a market is differ. If we just learn the Binary options with basic, then we can also make good money from it because it has so many things similar to Forex.

Even, I am not interested on Binary Options trading, it looks like gambling to me! Besides, I am comfortable with Forex trading profession, here I get enough spaces to make money like, I can use swing trades and others long term trading styles too, so around the month I get standard monthly income without high risk ratio, that’s the beauty of Forex business!
Can you elaborate how risk reward profile is different for forex trading from equity or commodity trading?
I have started trading indices futures and writing some safe OTM options

Actually, we were talking about Binary and Forex, so there is no connection of learning and management.
Yeah, but in above post, they were talking about the risk reward profile, so I suggested that only risk management is not important, the money management also holds equal importance in the Forex Trading.

So we should continue about risk reward, where does the learning process come here. Both management have their own importance to market and trading.

I think I messed up the term with risk and talk about the risk Management which need knowledge and experience and skills. No matter sorry to post irrelevant matter.

Binary option deposit bonus is offer through Binary Broker. Now a day most of the Forex Broker provide binary option trading facilities. that a trader can both binary options and live Forex trading in the same broker often in the same platfrom.