Bhavcopy of NSE & BSE

Dear All,
NSE & BSE both are offering bhavcopy free of cost, one can download it from website.
But in both bhavcopy they are not including indices data. So updating indices data is very troublesome and time consuming.

Today I have emailed to both exchange and requested them to include indices data into bhavcopy.

But India is democracy country, SO power is in people's hand. Power in me and power in you all. One person can not change system but group of people can.

So, I am requesting all of you to please send similary email to both exchange for inclusion of indices data into bhavcopy. If more emails reaches to exchanges then they also rethink and indices data can be available into bhavcopy.

regards
Hasobha

Dear Satya,

I have tried your utility DE2.0 it is realy good, but it also download only bhavcopy of NSE not PR.ZIP. For Indices one has to create another file and then he can update its database. But If exchange itself provide indices data than it is very easy to update only one file. It is very much possible for them to include indices data into bhavcopy. So I have made requrest.

Thanks

Hasobha

pkjha30

Dear All,
NSE & BSE both are offering bhavcopy free of cost, one can download it from website.
But in both bhavcopy they are not including indices data. So updating indices data is very troublesome and time consuming.

Today I have emailed to both exchange and requested them to include indices data into bhavcopy.

But India is democracy country, SO power is in people's hand. Power in me and power in you all. One person can not change system but group of people can.

So, I am requesting all of you to please send similary email to both exchange for inclusion of indices data into bhavcopy. If more emails reaches to exchanges then they also rethink and indices data can be available into bhavcopy.

regards
Hasobha
Hi Hasoba.

This is a small work for NSE but I doubt they would do it in near future. A similar request is pending with me to include indices data while converting. I will see if I can incorporate this while converting it.
Meanwhile all members can send request to NSE as suggested.

Hello Srisara,
I have downloaded your data extractor from investbulls.com. I could download NSE historical data without any problem but when I selected BSE as the option in the options on the opening screen of the extractor, it failed to download any files, I was trying to get only one years EOD data from BSE to start with, but it did not download.
Can you advise what could be the problem?
Thanking you,
sharantaka

Iam new to the market.
Can anyone tell me what is meant by BHAVCOPY?
Also i have one more problem:
My broker have loaded ODIN 7.9.1.2 software for online commodity trading.But it is not showing the live prices or any prices.
Can any one help?
Thanks in Advance.