Beware of BMA Wealth Creator Pvt Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have open one a/c with BMA wealth creator on appx Jan'2011 it have open one there agent name Subhankar, he sign to me all form and when I have credit the amount to my a/c they have deducted 15000/- and when I contact to there manager they inform me it is brokerage charge and it is prepaid amount not possible to refund it. And also this staff without my permission purchse two share and sell it below price, automaticaly my 10000/- amount loss within one day.
I have several times mail to there head office but no response. My question why they are bluffing me.:mad:
I am very sad but nobody help to me. or not any action taken this staff (Subhankar).
Please reply anbody to any process to help from this condition.:confused:

Srabani,
Today I have faced same problem like you.I have recently opened a trading account with BMA and started Trading with them.
Today Suddenly i came to know that 2lot Minifty was traded under my client code though I could not log into internet trading Software (NestTrader) account from Morning.
Immediately I called them and blocked the margin.
I wrote a mail to [email protected].
I don't know whether there will be any solution or not.
You can write complain in this mail address(Probably u have done it already)

NANDAMAD

i have open one a/c with bma wealth creator on appx jan'2011 it have open one there agent name subhankar, he sign to me all form and when i have credit the amount to my a/c they have deducted 15000/- and when i contact to there manager they inform me it is brokerage charge and it is prepaid amount not possible to refund it. And also this staff without my permission purchse two share and sell it below price, automaticaly my 10000/- amount loss within one day.
I have several times mail to there head office but no response. My question why they are bluffing me.:mad:
I am very sad but nobody help to me. Or not any action taken this staff (subhankar).
write to sebi immediately. All the loss will be compensated.

I suggest you and all other individuals who have been cheated, or, given wrong sales pitch, by BMA Wealth Creators, to write to SEBI with the details of their case. SEBI is known to take up such complaints seriously and punish the erring Broking companies.

Pl do post what is the outcome of your interaction with SEBI.

Suresh Raisinghani

Last edited:
Other than going to sebi also file a case in consumer court where chances of honest complainant are far more then the other side hurt them on all fronts such rascals do not deserve mercy :lol:

Rish

I have open one a/c with BMA wealth creator on appx Jan'2011 it have open one there agent name Subhankar, he sign to me all form and when I have credit the amount to my a/c they have deducted 15000/- and when I contact to there manager they inform me it is brokerage charge and it is prepaid amount not possible to refund it. And also this staff without my permission purchse two share and sell it below price, automaticaly my 10000/- amount loss within one day.
I am very sad but nobody help to me. or not any action taken this staff (Subhankar).

In Chennai and Bangalore, one New Team under VP-Bangalore-BMA Wealth Creators looting like anything. Real Cheators BMA Wealth Creators, Be aware. Even you will not get Dividend on your holdings in your Demat. New Team is running only for generating brokerage and killing investors money. They will never respond your queries.

I feel you are connected with BMA Wealth Creators, like your name, one senior executive is working with BMA Wealth Creators - Yesudoss in Chennai, he is the Head of Chennai Cheating team.

BMA is real cheators. No doubt, you pls remove your post.
What is the scene with all these guys talking good about BMA??? Did I have the account with the same BMA or someone else??? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.