Best way to make money in NSE BSE...

folks,

I have been researching about share market since 10 months and yet dont know which is the best way to make it big in share market...some says Intraday.. but what I came to know even the experience Brokers do not go for it. And as per my findings all expert views on TV channels are no more than craps.

Need ur help in knowing the reality of share market. pls share what to do/ which strategy to follow to make it big in share market.. thanks..

--Manmatrix

I have also seen a poor guy becoming a subbroker and to my surprise he has earned more than 80 lacs in last 3 years. He is my frnd but never discloses anything.. any idea how he would have made it possible?

anuragmunjal

hi..
It just might open a can of worms. I'll give u the hint, u can do ur research on the subject. I do not know if one particular sub broker is doing this or not, but many are. It is called 'dabba trading'.It is illegal but a sureshot way of making fast money. if u have read 'the reminisces of a stock trader', it is mentioned there too I think by the name 'bucket shops'.