Best Term Insurance in India

Yes, I too agree with you, before purchasing a term plan or in fact any plan, you should do a market research and compare all the products. This will help you to find a product that fits your requirement and budget well. Many companies like Future Generali provide you with online term insurance so that you can insure yourself easily and save time. It also provides discounts in case of a higher amount, which reduces your premium.

I am looking for pure term insurance only. 34 yr old.
Hi,

I just saw iProtect advertisment. They are willing to give a coverage as high as Rs. 1, 00, 00, 00 for a premium of just Rs. 9, 900 per annum for a 30 years old, the policy being 25 years. I think this is an amazing offer!

Regards,
Ajay
Any suggestion which is the best in terms of economical with good service :):)
LICS Anmol Jeevan gives the same coverage for a 30 year old for an annual premium of Rs. 3821/-, if the term is 25 years.
For a 34 years old, the annual premium for the same coverage is Rs. 5118/-.
Regards,
Saakshee.

A life insurance policy will protect your family against financial risk to the extent the life is covered/ sum assured of the life insurance policy in case of death of the life insured. Thus a life insurance policy is always meant for your family and not for you.This is quite a sophisticated process and you should take professional help to know how much sum assured you need.I have heared about the term Insurance plans for a 30 year old male with coverage amount of Rs 10 Lakhs, and policy tenure of 20 years.This is the best offer.

how to fix bad credit
Hello,
These views are very right and i am agree with life insurance company,provide the many facility.

Thanks.......

Indian insurance market is full of term insurances which offer different premium and claims settlement. You need to identify which suits your requirement the best. I have opted for Birla Sun Life term insurance plan that assures financial security for my family while keeping pace with growing needs. Also, you also have an advantage if you are a non-smoker since, you get full maturity amount whereas smoker gets half amount on maturity.

If you want term insurance policy in India so you can compare these policy other term policy. If comparison you finding the best policy in suitable price than you buy the term insurance policy. Online method you can save and time both.