Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
hi hrishabh,

check again. i also use the same provider and it matches my TT. their data is tick based streaming. snapshot data is one min, 5 min provided by other data providers like trendz.
so if u r hving 5 sec delay that measn ur system is not configured properly. remember even default setting of amibroker is 3 sec refresh interval and for ms i do not know much.
hi diggs999,

i have just gone through all ur post n i saw u have got good knowledge abt the rt datafeed vendors of amibroker ie u exprencied mdp , indian-investor data, linking with odin n many others keep in mind the software ram utilization n tick delay n back filling of data
sir i will be blessed if u please kindly guide me in which direction to move for it coz i am in same shoes in which u very earlier luking for rt datafeeb provider n i am really confused with the issue

regards
ankit dargan

VJAY

I Have Tried RealtimeDataExpress , It Works Great With Amibroker. It Imports live Intraday Data At Very low cpu usage that's why I most like it.
Hi,
Can you give some detailed info about realtime data express?

Regards
VJAY

Iam using realtimedata express the time delay is 4 to 9 seconds. Some times it gives problem in backfilling. If i disconnect for some time and reconnect in realtime 2 to 3 five minute bars are missing.:cool:As for as the software concerned it works good.

Iam using realtimedata express the time delay is 4 to 9 seconds. Some times it gives problem in backfilling. If i disconnect for some time and reconnect in realtime 2 to 3 five minute bars are missing.:cool:As for as the software concerned it works good.
Contact Them to Solve Your Problem, I think They Will Solve Your Problem Of Backfilling.

Dear Ankit
Go for market-data-provider for the reasons
see
http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/29927-worth-subscribing-market-data-provider.html
take their free trial
i agree with PKGMTNL. also, what i shall give more weight on is Market-Data-Provider support service-very knowledgable support.
they can dicuss with you technical analysis. few days back i had 1 hour discussion on backtesting procedurs and how to optimise and they told me some techniques which ae not documented on amibroker website.Thanx Matie!:clap: (ask support to transfer you to Sherin or Joan.Night shift.).
Frankly i didnt udnerstand even 10% of joan's quantum maths.i just saved it - (you r right -to save myself from embarassment) and just saved so that i can refer them when i know more about afl building.

if you try some other provider they will tell u only one thign- for you we shall gv 10% off as if i am their next door neighbour. what a trader needs is not a interested seller but a person who can show him another way to look at same charts and then he realises the trend line is all wrong drawn.yes i am in a leaning phase and i think i shall remain so for a long time.
bye:cool: