Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
Dear All,

I have tried market-data-provider.com.

They have good support online (via Yahoo messenger) and good intergration with Amibroker.

However, despite their claims they have a 5 second delay and it is snapshot data. I have verified this using tick charts and my ODIN terminal.

So for those of you who can do with the snapshot and delay market-data-provider.com is perfect, else look elsewhere.

Hrishabh

Dear All,

I have tried market-data-provider.com.

They have good support online (via Yahoo messenger) and good intergration with Amibroker.

However, despite their claims they have a 5 second delay and it is snapshot data. I have verified this using tick charts and my ODIN terminal.

So for those of you who can do with the snapshot and delay market-data-provider.com is perfect, else look elsewhere.

Hrishabh
hi hrishabh,

check again. i also use the same provider and it matches my TT. their data is tick based streaming. snapshot data is one min, 5 min provided by other data providers like trendz.
so if u r hving 5 sec delay that measn ur system is not configured properly. remember even default setting of amibroker is 3 sec refresh interval and for ms i do not know much.

i also use MDP/Market data provider. never found any problem. i have used nearly every one of so called data providers. there is nobody who has the speed of MDP or the support structure.

tell me which provider or any seller for that matter gives you free goodies AFTR u have bought the product. nobody i have seen either in my day to day life or anywhere else.

These peropl have been giving 15 days 1 min backfill for cash and futures on their own although they write officially 5 days backfill only. there is no need of importing any backfill liek all providers liek tdi etc. where u have to check email and import manually. here everythign coems naturally.

no isntalltion headaches.. no learnign tthe software hassles. just one button clcik and data starts- eod backfill or rt.....everyhtign as per time of market starts and updates without any chnages to be done....

i gv hats off to these guys...

For odd 1000 rs if u get purified NSE eod +15 days auto backfill of both cash and futures 1 min+rt of all cash and futures and stilll people can say sumthing....unimaginable.....i have never found any delay and if ur net speed is less and u r gettign 1-2 secs delay---- big deal......i cant trade in secs- i trade in min 3/5 min chart so even if 1-2 secs delay comes i am not going to pay equis or retuers 10 times the amount.1 sec dealy i snothing. its the time taken for me to compare between my tradign platform and amibroker.

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/2014-nse-intraday-data-5.html

so for me. MDP all the way...........keep it up Guys....:thumb:

Last edited:
i also use MDP/Market data provider. never found any problem. i have used nearly every one of so called data providers. there is nobody who has the speed of MDP or the support structure.

tell me which provider or any seller for that matter gives you free goodies AFTR u have bought the product. nobody i have seen either in my day to day life or anywhere else.

These peropl have been giving 15 days 1 min backfill for cash and futures on their own although they write officially 5 days backfill only. there is no need of importing any backfill liek all providers liek tdi etc. where u have to check email and import manually. here everythign coems naturally.

no isntalltion headaches.. no learnign tthe software hassles. just one button clcik and data starts- eod backfill or rt.....everyhtign as per time of market starts and updates without any chnages to be done....

i gv hats off to these guys...

For odd 1000 rs if u get purified NSE eod +15 days auto backfill of both cash and futures 1 min+rt of all cash and futures and stilll people can say sumthing....unimaginable.....i have never found any delay and if ur net speed is less and u r gettign 1-2 secs delay---- big deal......i cant trade in secs- i trade in min 3/5 min chart so even if 1-2 secs delay comes i am not going to pay equis or retuers 10 times the amount.1 sec dealy i snothing. its the time taken for me to compare between my tradign platform and amibroker.

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/2014-nse-intraday-data-5.html

so for me. MDP all the way...........keep it up Guys....:thumb:

AGREED 100%. DP people are reallly gud. excellent Data support solves all issues even if u have any.you dont have to also login into sum webpage for support just use ur yahoo messenger and thats it.

I dont know how hrisabh is tlaking abt delay i also use odin diest 9 and i have tested in tick chart both and have found excellent speed.the best is even if u r away for 2-3 days, when u r back u get back all data.all updated without need to update any nse stock or future..now what defeats that.:thumb:Hats off to NSE Realtime Data using DP and market-data-provider

Hv fun trading!!

eSignal cost - $125 + Real Time fee for NSE $2

If pay one year subscription then it comes around $97 per month
$97 a month!! im sure u just killed the guy with the mega-whatsthename-phobia. come on guys, that coems to almost 4k a month. its recession for crying out loud! have some mercy on daytraders who hv already lost a few gud Ks in this market.
anyway im a new kid on the block. looking for cheap and reliable rt data. going by the poll abv that wud me market-data-provider, right?? i mean it has got 17 votes and even if u deduct 7-8 votes(which im sure each provider has added himself to start the ball rolling ;-) ) still they are ahead by a good 10 votes. so im tking their demo today. will keep u guys posted on how it worked out for me.

have been going through a lot of posts out here. and frankly im not one of those wh forms a bias towards anything in particular but really have been using MDP for almost a month now. i dont know abt others but i found their data to be excellent frankly. till abt last month i was tking demo versions of all providers in the market. tried quote tracker TDI and none of them were as hassle free and compact as mdp.
to top it all .. given the current state of affairs im extremely happy abt the fact that their data is cheap. i mean i really didnt like shelling out 4 k /month in esignal . mdp is just 1200. imagine 1/3rd wheres the comparision. and the speed is excellent. support is excellent. post sales service is also gr8. what more cud i want!

so guys dont just spend the money. do some research before u buy any product and get ur moneys worth is what i say.

tk care

hi Meshrami Ji

mdp -- only updates data for only the chart that is kept open on screen, no updation for other scrips ---- so u cannot perform live scan

for RT scan--- u hav to subscribe to "add on + RT3" package that updates live tick for all s&p500 + fut

so total cost = Rs 1299+$22 pm

regards

hi Meshrami Ji

mdp -- only updates data for only the chart that is kept open on screen, no updation for other scrips ---- so u cannot perform live scan

for RT scan--- u hav to subscribe to "add on + RT3" package that updates live tick for all s&p500 + fut

so total cost = Rs 1299+$22 pm

regards
hi mr mishra,
i am, as i have said , an annual subscriber of market-data-provider. i think u are in the monthly mode. in annual its all free.

i agree that in monthly u have to subscribe to add on.. but my dear man, for 1299 +$22pm (as u so succinctly put it) u are getting ALL cash as well as ALL future stocks. on top of it u get EOD and 15 days backfill free. im sorry to disillusion u.. but this is not a freeway. u cant expect everything for nothing.

and even if u count the add on it amounts to arnd 2400 pm.. which is still quite less than the 4000 that providers like esignal (who dont gv all the stocks in the first place)charge.

i hp u dont mind my saying so.. but the world is a cruel place and to make some money u need to shell out some dough. as for me, im on the lookout for the best bargain available.

regrds to u as well.

Hi, Thank you for your reply, indeed I hv subs for 1 month only to evaluate the service------ so do you mean to say that with annual subscriptn m-d-p updates all scrips simultaneously?

Please provide your valuable feedback. Best regards.

hi mr mishra,
i am, as i have said , an annual subscriber of market-data-provider. i think u are in the monthly mode. in annual its all free.

i agree that in monthly u have to subscribe to add on.. but my dear man, for 1299 +$22pm (as u so succinctly put it) u are getting ALL cash as well as ALL future stocks. on top of it u get EOD and 15 days backfill free. im sorry to disillusion u.. but this is not a freeway. u cant expect everything for nothing.

and even if u count the add on it amounts to arnd 2400 pm.. which is still quite less than the 4000 that providers like esignal (who dont gv all the stocks in the first place)charge.

i hp u dont mind my saying so.. but the world is a cruel place and to make some money u need to shell out some dough. as for me, im on the lookout for the best bargain available.

regrds to u as well.