Best Intraday stocks:confused:

sahil79

Hi friends, there are lots of stocks in NSE/BSE, but to look at all and than decide to trade is not an easy job, and there must be some good stocks and one's favorite stocks for day/intraday trading. My internet connection is deadly slow so I keep only 50 stocks of Nifty in my amibroker databasetrade intraday at once. Senior members and day traders are requested to suggest and share the names and symbols of some good NSE stocks to trade intraday.
Thanx in advance:confused:
regards
santosh

dear
1) please use valid RT Support For FnO
2) Use Share Which is Have Beta Value above 1.0
3) Best Use Hidgeing System
4) Select proper Indicator

thanks

Hi friends, there are lots of stocks in NSE/BSE, but to look at all and than decide to trade is not an easy job, and there must be some good stocks and one's favorite stocks for day/intraday trading. My internet connection is deadly slow so I keep only 50 stocks of Nifty in my amibroker databasetrade intraday at once. Senior members and day traders are requested to suggest and share the names and symbols of some good NSE stocks to trade intraday.
Thanx in advance:confused:
regards
santosh
its easy......father of day trading..stocks.......1.arss infra 2.tata motors. 3.educomp4.jsw steel. 5.sbi dats enuf follow this stocks dnt go for fifty stocks my dear bro:clap: