Best Data Provider - NSE Cash Segment

desifxtrader

Tickerplant doesn't provide the data feed. You would need to buy entire package with their charting software which is not a very good platform when compared to Amibroker charting.
yep, they sell you their own special '"charting software" but much better charting softwares are available for free on internet. :rofl:

id4trade

I think free charts is one of them; you need to Google for more.
I am also looking for streaming Nifty index with per second candle update chart.

Any suggestions?

shri_r3

Hi friends,

I have used Rtdsdata and tickbytick.com

Rtdsdata- They provide all data cash,f and o and mcx at Rs 500 .
The biggest problem with rtdsdata is feed gets updated only for the selected scrip . Rest of the stocks in watchlist will only update if we select that scrip.
Hence it is of no use to run exploration and do backtest on amibroker.
Also its 5 min data historical backfill. Data is stored in their server and not locally. Their support was good answered questions but for me it was pretty useless as I could not use amibroker to scan or explorations.

Tickbytick- I have only taken cash segment feed cant comment on other segments. Cash segment is Rs 300 per month.
We can create watchlist and choose it at the start of S/w. I think there are about 500 scrips in cash list . We can have maximum 150 scrips in one watchlist and use only one watchlist at a time. It provides data in 1 min candle. Their support is also good.
There is about 3-4 sec lag in price update as compared side by side with terminal .
The best part with this is all scrips are updated automatically so I can use explorations in amibroker realtime.

Hope this helps. :)

kaly422000

amibrokerfeeder.com ,i just tried today. they give cash future mcx and currency in 5 min format. for rs 500/ u can select uptu 50 scrips. they have few bugs compared to other 5 min data. but better select 1 min base time interval like investbull or echarts.in etc. as candle time stamp is well managed in 1 min data. sorry investbull may not exit now

Last edited: