Best brokerage firm

Hi,

I need some advice...had been using a broker until now to invest in futures. Now i want to shift to an internet based terminal.

I want to know which is best : Speedtrade from ShareKhan or Power India Bulls ?? Please let me know of any experiences you have had with both or any else. I especially want the least delay times for quotes.

Thankx, Anshul

Mr. Anshul Best Internet trading platform is Power India Bulls Because you get intraday data from PIB Cheper brokerage for F&O R.k Global is the best one they providing odin

Hello.

I was wondering if any could tell me the best brokerage firms in India and is there is anywhere that ranks their products or their services that I oculd take a look at?

I am businessman from Hubli. I want to invest 25lac in share market. I want to open online demat and trading account in reputable brokerage firm.

My Requirements

1. Maximum investment exposure(not intraday exposure) since my min holding period is one month to one year.

2. Low intrest on investment exposure and low brokerage charges.

3. Account must be online not offline.

My e-mail id : [email protected]

I recently open demat account with onlinestocktrading9.in
I am getting lowest brokerage for Commodities and equity. Also a total satisfaction with the services, no advance paid, no any account opening charges, or no Trading Terminal charges.
I have had a good experience with onlinestocktrading9.in

Hi all,
I have a/c with 5 more brokers & I searched for low brokerage & high exposure.
My suggestion:

for online a/c:
Zerodha, B'lore - High speed Trading terminal, low fixed brokerage. Best suitable for intraday. Uncomparable with other brokers. High exposure only for intraday.

for Offline a/c:
Anagram - I do not know about the speed of software but definitly slower than Zerodha's NOW terminal. But Anagram gives very high exposure for intraday as well as positional FNO. You need just Rs.5000/ as margin plus MTM per lot. For delivery no broker will give high exposure you should pay 100%. For equity brokerage depends on volume & bargains.(I do not like bargains)

********************************************:thumb:

Hi all,
I have a/c with 5 more brokers & I searched for low brokerage & high exposure.
My suggestion:

for online a/c:
Zerodha, B'lore - High speed Trading terminal, low fixed brokerage. Best suitable for intraday. Uncomparable with other brokers. High exposure only for intraday.

for Offline a/c:
Anagram - I do not know about the speed of software but definitly slower than Zerodha's NOW terminal. But Anagram gives very high exposure for intraday as well as positional FNO. You need just Rs.5000/ as margin plus MTM per lot. For delivery no broker will give high exposure you should pay 100%. For equity brokerage depends on volume & bargains.(I do not like bargains)

********************************************:thumb:
I have been using zerodha from october and everything is working fine:clap:. the platform is fast, no server issues, customer service is the best :thumb:. ...:clap::clap::clap:

Hi,
I think brokerage depends from different branch to branch within a brokerage company.
I am trading with Sharekhan and they are offering me 2.5 paisa intraday and 25 paisa on delivery with no advanced brokerage and no commitment on volume front. and on commodity they charge me even less ( .015 % ). I also get intraday calls from sharekhan through sms( though they are not very good, so i just ignore them :) ) but if you do technical analysis then go with them as their trade tiger software is best ( provides 30 day intraday data, eod data and lots more ) .....
Just go to a sharekhan shop and try to bargain and you will get good brokerage offering. but if you are also looking for good trading calls then dont go for sharekhan.