Basic queries for SME IPOs

Biker

(1) What is the minimum lot to apply for SME IPOs for retail and HNI categories?

(2) What is the minimum no. of shares/lot to buy/sell of SME companies in secondary market?

(3) Were can I see the list of SME stocks listed/being traded in NSE Emerge and BSE SME?

Thanks!

Chittorgarh

IPO Investment Portal
(1) What is the minimum lot to apply for SME IPOs for retail and HNI categories?
Each company has a different lot size. The lot size mainly depend on the issue price. 1 lot cost around Rs 1.5 lakhs. Also note that once you get the allotment, you can trade only in this lot size. I.e. if a lot size is 5000 shares, you can trade 5000 shares at once. You cannot sell/buy any lessor shares then this.'

(2) What is the minimum no. of shares/lot to buy/sell of SME companies in secondary market?
It varies by company to company. Shares are traded only in lots. If you place an order which is not in the multiple of lot size, your orders get rejected.

Were can I see the list of SME stocks listed/being traded in NSE Emerge and BSE SME?
On NSE and BSE. Its like any other shares listed on these exchange.

Biker

Biker said:
Each company has a different lot size. The lot size mainly depend on the issue price. 1 lot cost around Rs 1.5 lakhs. Also note that once you get the allotment, you can trade only in this lot size. I.e. if a lot size is 5000 shares, you can trade 5000 shares at once. You cannot sell/buy any lessor shares then this.'

So during IPO there is not difference between HNI and retail lot size/subscription/category? Just like we have more than 2 lakhs for HNI and less than it for retail in mainstream IPOs?

Biker said:
It varies by company to company. Shares are traded only in lots. If you place an order which is not in the multiple of lot size, your orders get rejected.

So in NEST trader what do i enter? Lot size or no. of shares? How do I find the no. of shares in a lot for any particular company?

Biker said:
Were can I see the list of SME stocks listed/being traded in NSE Emerge and BSE SME?

No I mean under which group in nse/bse are those shares traded/listed.

Thanks for your kind clarification... :)

Chittorgarh

IPO Investment Portal

So during IPO there is not difference between HNI and retail lot size/subscription/category? Just like we have more than 2 lakhs for HNI and less than it for retail in mainstream IPOs?
In SME IPO's there are mainly two subscription categories - Retail & Others(including NII, QIB). Very rarely few SME IPO's also have employee quota.

The lot size remain same for everyone.

Also the Retail category limit of Max Rs 2 lakh is applicable for SME IPO's also, same as mainline IPOs.

So in NEST trader what do i enter? Lot size or no. of shares? How do I find the no. of shares in a lot for any particular company?
Just enter the company name like any other stock. For example, type MDL for Marvel Decor Limited SME Shares. Note that most broker show the code as MDL-SM for SME shares.

No I mean under which group in nse/bse are those shares traded/listed.
You can get the information about SME IPO's on
We also have many reports on our website chittorgarh.com which could help you:

Hope this will help.