basic information about share market

intraday exposure is the exposure which is provided by leveraging the amount in your trading account. e.g. if you are having 1000 Rs. in your trading account, you can trade for an amount of Rs.10000 or Rs.20000 depending on the exposure policy of your broker. But please remember that you have to square off your intraday position at the end of the trading session, as you are getting exposure for intraday only.

Hi Mohan's Raj,
Can you tell me how much is the 2x value of the account. Suppose if i have Rs 10000 in my account how much is the 2x of it. Abd by how many days will i be able to get 4x value of account.

Regards
Conan

Hi Mohan's Raj,
Can you tell me how much is the 2x value of the account. Suppose if i have Rs 10000 in my account how much is the 2x of it. Abd by how many days will i be able to get 4x value of account.

Regards
Conan
The 'x' in 2x is short for 'multiplied by'. So, if you have Rs. 10,000 in your trading account, and you're offered a 2x exposure, you can spend (risk) upto Rs. 20,000, and if you're offered a 4x exposure, you can spend (risk) upto Rs. 40,000. I'm not sure what you mean when you ask how many days you can get a 4x exposure for.