Banned Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
TR,

Was not aware....

Ideally, warning/reprimand should be public, after the offensive post stating : 'You are hereby warned that your post is in violation of forum rule no. XXX regarding foul language and henceforth your post will be watched/delayed. A second offence will invite permanent ban'

When such action is made public, members will be more cautious while posting in my view... and when a ban is invoked, there will not be any questions.

My 2C.
Members are always warned repeatedly before a ban is imposed on them . But some members take pride in defying the rules and think that they are above rules.

When a person is banned for serious violations, in 99.9 % cases he knows that he is doing the violation which is serious...but he does it /continues doing it with arrogance and " who can touch me" type feelings.

We cannot accept discussing the reasons for ban in general threads as every banned members ( and his followers / supporters) will go on arguing how his action was right and how admin is acting high handedly.And these arguments can continue endlessly.

But the above said, we have no issues in reverting the ban if we come to conclusion that it was done wrongly ( chances are few as enough care is taken before banning a person) or it is some technical /software error, we will definately look into it and rectify if warranted. But if the ban is for justified reasons then it will not be revoked.

Smart_trade

Banning really helps ? i don;t see a point .

instead of direct ban why not bring "Not able to post in particular section of thread for few weeks"
that be good. it;s just suggestion

it;s cool ya know fun to see member for 2 yrs gets 8K thanks. and for one feud Banned forever o_O like forum never had respect for him
that not fair .

anyways moves on and really hope he creates new id and doesn;t leaves this forum .
Rip :xD

Members are always warned repeatedly before a ban is imposed on them . But some members take pride in defying the rules and think that they are above rules.

When a person is banned for serious violations, in 99.9 % cases he knows that he is doing the violation which is serious...but he does it /continues doing it with arrogance and " who can touch me" type feelings.

We cannot accept discussing the reasons for ban in general threads as every banned members ( and his followers / supporters) will go on arguing how his action was right and how admin is acting high handedly.And these arguments can continue endlessly.

But the above said, we have no issues in reverting the ban if we come to conclusion that it was done wrongly ( chances are few as enough care is taken before banning a person) or it is some technical /software error, we will definately look into it and rectify if warranted. But if the ban is for justified reasons then it will not be revoked.

Smart_trade
niftyoption is one of the good members we have. We have taken a review of the violation and we are happy to revoke the ban. We look forward to his continued participation.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.