Banned Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghuveer

Sir, I see that the member "niftyoption" is banned. Can't understand why. His posts are highly welcome.

Please look into it and if done erroneously, please restore his status.

Thanks
I was going to post this, thanks TP.

Dear Admin/Mods, esteemed member "niftyoption" is banned. Don't know what happened. His posts are quite useful and inspirational. Its quite shocking to see that he is banned. Please consider removing the ban on niftyoption.

Suggestion to Admin/Mods: Graded response if any post is offending,
- please consider deleting/editing that post with warning.
- revoke posting privileges for a day/week etc with warning.
- ban for a day/week
- longer term ban including permanent ban

Thanks.

Catch22

I too am surprised .I agree with Timepass ,and Raghuveer .Nifty option’s thread was useful , informative , motivating and inspiring .Besides , he seemed harmless.
Thank you.

kiran_thiru

it is shock that one of senior good member was banned. i think moderators have choice to just warn if he was did against forum rules. but from starting he did not do any things against rules.

i remember today his last post (i think) was attention for traders "an illustrated method of diamond pattern in nifty in hourly charts, traders ready for alert" like that. then i look up my charts and looked that it seems like diamond pattern.

he contributed our forum with valuable posts & threads about trading methods, charts were very useful for learning of trading. and also he did good work about numismatic coins.

admin sir pls take back the ban of our senior respectable fellow member for this time. thank you.

I am trying to find out if it is by mistake or some technical error or there was some serious violation, we will take a call based on that information.

Smart_trade

DSM

If an id is banned, and members are clueless as to the reasons for the same, it just points out to the fact that the system of banning a member is not clear, transparent and can be improved.

Before banning, it would be preferably if the offensive post is marked and a reason given as to which of the rule was violated. This will set an example of post not allowed to other members. Alternatively, another thread (read only) can be created which can update the latest member banned with reasons for the same.

The suggestion of Raghuveer - of graded levels of warnings is good, an exception of course could be of gross violation which can be invoke permanent ban.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
If an id is banned, and members are clueless as to the reasons for the same, it just points out to the fact that the system of banning a member is not clear, transparent and can be improved.

Before banning, it would be preferably if the offensive post is marked and a reason given as to which of the rule was violated. This will set an example of post not allowed to other members. Alternatively, another thread (read only) can be created which can update the latest member banned with reasons for the same.

The suggestion of Raghuveer - of graded levels of warnings is good, an exception of course could be of gross violation which can be invoke permanent ban.
graded level of warning is already there , many members get warnings time to time , myself many times due to foul language :p

DSM

TR,

Was not aware....

Ideally, warning/reprimand should be public, after the offensive post stating : 'You are hereby warned that your post is in violation of forum rule no. XXX regarding foul language and henceforth your post will be watched/delayed. A second offence will invite permanent ban'

When such action is made public, members will be more cautious while posting in my view... and when a ban is invoked, there will not be any questions.

My 2C.

graded level of warning is already there , many members get warnings time to time , myself many times due to foul language :p

so no more Good though of day ?

ohh man i used to always read this thread :(

@ mod that banned him I will like u to visit

Last decision is always yours.

No one is perfect but that guy posting did change my life
I wake up in morning daily and go on my roof .I take 2 litre bottle with water and fill the Stone;s Kundi that was lying around in my home . and when i go to roof in evening it;s always empty.

who inspired me ? it was him .

so kindly if possible Unban him.....

and

@Niftyoption bro Come back. whats in name Rose called by another name will still smell sweet .
i be waiting for updates thought for day thread :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.