Sold 20100 PE @ 155.50

Bought Future @ 10:43 AM @ 20162

Exit time: 13:55
20000 CE = 252.40 - 358 = -105.60
20100 PE = 155.50 - 80.50 = +75
Future = 20308 - 20162 = +146

Total = 146+75-106 = +115 points
Hi surya,

This is potentially a great strategy. I have a couple of doubts.

1) How many points should BANKNIFTY move from the straddle mid that you consider buying/selling the future?

2) Do you put any stoploss (trailing or otherwise) on your options or futures?

Hi Surya,

How is the strategy doing this week?
And I have got a few questions (some of them were previously asked, but some doubts still remain):
1) Do you not enter the future trade at the same time as the straddle? How long do you wait for?
2) How do you draw the line? If it is random, then how do you manage multiple false crosses (crossing and coming back again immediately)? I didn't understand the 10 point stoploss thing clearly. Do you keep 10 points SL below/above the line?
3) What is the double line thing that you are doing? Could you please explain that?

The strategy looks great, but the above points are making me slightly confused. Kindly help.

mdabrar

Hi
me to have same confusion in this strategy, if multiple stoploss got hit of rs 10 each then loss only in bn 20-30 points so how will i recover my loss bcoz call and put balance each other either i will get little profit or loss from call and put . But if my bn future are in loss then how will i recover this . Simple example is if 3 trade stoploss hit then 30 point loss , entire day bn are in sideway no rally so how it will be manage.

Hi Surya,

How is the strategy doing this week?
And I have got a few questions (some of them were previously asked, but some doubts still remain):
1) Do you not enter the future trade at the same time as the straddle? How long do you wait for?
2) How do you draw the line? If it is random, then how do you manage multiple false crosses (crossing and coming back again immediately)? I didn't understand the 10 point stoploss thing clearly. Do you keep 10 points SL below/above the line?
3) What is the double line thing that you are doing? Could you please explain that?

The strategy looks great, but the above points are making me slightly confused. Kindly help.
I am not working on this strategy now.
I always try a strategy for a week for its results. And this one gives me the best result as compared to all otheres. I am not testing other strategy ..

http://www.traderji.com/options/104071-banknifty-weekly-strategy.html

No, I first create a straddle and then I enter the future. In starting I was doing it with a single line. But single line gives a lot of false signal so, I moved to double line method.

Put a straight line as future chart as soon as you create a straddle. No matter where the price is trading. As I told you I was getting lots of false signals in a range bound market , So I moved to double line method.

In double line method we got a wide range to move the price without stop loss.

At the same time you create the straddle, find future high & low of last 15-20 minutes. And then draw two lines, one at high and another at low.

And wait for the price to break any of these lines. Buy and sell once price break your line in any side..Kepp 10-15 points stop loss and once it is 20-30 points in your favour, put your stop loss at price + 3 points (for brokrage)

If you stop loss is hit then wait for the price to break any of the line again..And keep it doing..

NOTE: I also made one more change to my strategy. Once market is about 100+ in your favour close your entire position and book the profits. And then again apply the same strategy at the same time. There are chances to make more profit from reverse market..:thumb::thumb:

Hi
me to have same confusion in this strategy, if multiple stoploss got hit of rs 10 each then loss only in bn 20-30 points so how will i recover my loss bcoz call and put balance each other either i will get little profit or loss from call and put . But if my bn future are in loss then how will i recover this . Simple example is if 3 trade stoploss hit then 30 point loss , entire day bn are in sideway no rally so how it will be manage.
Put a stop loss of 10-15 points while placing order. But Once price moves 20-30 points in your side change your stop loss to the Cost + 3 points ( for brokrage)

In this way if your stop loss hit you will not loss a single rupee for brokrage

mdabrar

its ok fine u can move ur stoploss to cost to cost or 3 pnt abv but if u order get reverse from ur entry and it goes happen twice and thrice then wht u will do ...i want to know risk-reward ratio about ur strategy.