Banknifty SureShot Intraday Strategy without any analysis

Hi
You have mentioned that "At the same time draw a straight line at the Banknifty future Chart at the current price" I am not able to understand where to draw a line to buy or sell future?

vince

If i understand
You write a strangle to start with
So U need to protect only if one side goes more than what u hv collected. If BN is at 19800 and u collect 1500 for both legs u need to hedge only if one side exceeds this amount.
Why do u need to hedge such small moves??

Hi,

I tested this strategy myself and it is working perfect for me.
This strategy works in every market conditions like Upside, downside or sideways.
No carry forward, No technical/fundamental Analysis, Less margin in intraday

Best time to take position At 09:30 -10 AM:
But you can take position at any time in the day. You will surely make profit.

Sell current week
ITM/ATM Call
ITM/ATM Put

On wednesday/thursday sell next week CALL & Put

At the same time draw a straight line at the Banknifty future Chart at the current price

If banknifty future is below that line sell Banknifty future
If banknifty future is above that line Buy Future

Keep the positions opened till market close and keep your future stoploss at line.

Exit future trade position as soon as price cross the line in opposite direction. And place another order as per future price direction from the line

There are chances that you have to take multiple orders in future if sideways.
But this amount will be covered by your option selling in sideways.

You will make big if trade is in any one side of your line.

We are not going to make money from future here. We will take benefit of option selling. Future is for hedge only.

Let me know your views
What is the stoploss and entry points of future

The basic idea is to keep a part (or all?) of the premium (as profit) with you and hedge it with futures.
Now, i believe I made a profit in this case is because i modified this strategy. Instead of considering the below mentioned logic,

HL = BNF Spot + 20 Points
LL = BNF Spot - 20 Points

Go Long in Future if BNF Fut > HL
Go Short in Future if BNF Fut < LL

I had a look at the BNF charts - Time frame 15 mins, and considered the 10 AM candle. Drew a line at the High of 10 AM candle & drew another line at the Low of the 10 AM candle. This was my band for the Buy or sell..

Now if the 10:15 candle closes above the High Line of 10 AM candle, then as per my view there is an uptrend and BNF Fut becomes a "buy" and same goes vice versa for BNF Fut Sell.

By doing this the levels for going Long or Short are as per each trading day's movement in BNF, rather than trying to fit them in a point based trade. As per my view we shall be able to reduce the choppiness and have a smooth trade. We can always keep a trailing SL on BNF Fut and Lock in on the profits. (or we can put stops at either of the two levels i.e. SL at low of 10:15 candle or if you are an aggressive trader then you can keep a low of the 10 AM candle as the SL for BNF Fut)

Hope this answers your query!
Which point is your buying order