Bad experience with Angel broking

prst

Just wanted to share the bad exp i had with angel yesterday.

I am using the angel trade software.
yesterday i ran into problems with this software , for the n'th time :( .
calling them up didnt help , nor did mailing them.
I even requested for resetting password which was not done either.

I desperately wanted to sell off some my shares (tamo). fearing that it might go down later, i called up my broker house and asked him to sell off 100 shares (i had 100 of tamo). I called him up after half an hour to confirm if it was really sold or not. He confirmed it .

But to my horror, in the evening , i got sms from them, saying that 200 shares have been sold.
they are caling up today that there was a shortsell and rest will be auctioned off.
:(

SavantGarde

All Client Orders Are Recorded At The Broker's End....(It Is A SEBI & Exchange Requirement)

Therefore, I Suggest Land Up At The Broker's Office & Ask Them To Play Back Your Call To The Dealer...That Should Take Care Of The Problem.

SavantGarde

Just wanted to share the bad exp i had with angel yesterday.

I am using the angel trade software.
yesterday i ran into problems with this software , for the n'th time :( .
calling them up didnt help , nor did mailing them.
I even requested for resetting password which was not done either.

I desperately wanted to sell off some my shares (tamo). fearing that it might go down later, i called up my broker house and asked him to sell off 100 shares (i had 100 of tamo). I called him up after half an hour to confirm if it was really sold or not. He confirmed it .

But to my horror, in the evening , i got sms from them, saying that 200 shares have been sold.
they are caling up today that there was a shortsell and rest will be auctioned off.
:(

Hi Prst, you may send your query to Feedback Team at Angel Broking at [email protected]. They will help you resolve this issue. I too had few queries in the past & the team resolved it within 24 hrs. Moreover, as per exchange/regulator guidelines, brokers needs to maintain voice recordings while submitting orders. Hence, be assured of the same.