Bad Experience: Cleartax.in

Hello,

Clear Tax person here: Mr. Vikkas had to face some inconvenience due to a communication issue from our end. He has been issued a full refund of the fees he paid us and we are adding more description on our website for cases of Futures and Options. Pricing for such cases start from Rs. 6500 and they cannot be done in the Rs. 1500 plan. I am replying as a member of this forum reached out to us. You can reach us for further queries on [email protected] as it is not possible for us to effectively monitor this or other forums. We are keen on providing a good quality experience to every user. We have communicated to our CAs to quickly discuss with F&O clients about pricing immediately (we get quite a few F&O cases).

chintan786

Update:

Today I received full refund from Cleartax.

Thank u @ Timepass for doing that. Actually I started same thread at indi traders also.
There a member name no1lives provided me all the details of Mr. Archit Gupta (owner cleartax)..

I sent thread link of *********** and things started working from them.

Overall, I am heartly thank u to all of you. and this forum also.

Warm Regards,
Chintan (vikas Soni)

chintan786

I am in the same boat. Being salaried and trading in FnO, i opted for Cleartax Gold services and paid 2000rs. the initial response was awesome and when i sent the documents, they told me that i have to upgrade it to business tier 2 plan and pay additional 6500rs/-. Now I am trying to backoff and have not yet got any response/refund. Now i dont know how to recover the amount
dear Spartan,

Below is Mr. Archit Gupta's Twitter account. U can contact him:

http://twitter.com/architgupta

He will solve your query.

Today I get my refund back.

Regards,
Chintan

nifty trade

www.directshares.in

also mprofit is another software..they advertise in TJ....

I know someone using directshare and he is happy with that software...it gives turnover ,short term profits,long term profits,business profits as per IT norms..contracts auto uploaded...and full years job can he done in few hours.

ST
direct shares is dead , called them , and mprofits is not auto uploading software .

do you guys know any other good auto uploading services like direct share or mprofit?

nifty trade

also , if i am right all these reports are easily available in back office of broker , why we would need these services can anyone please explain ? i mean is it worthy to take these services ?