[B]Portfolio of RAKESH JHUNJHUNWALA[/B]

Hi friends..
While doing one of my rounds of the bse and nse sites..thought why not check into what the Jhunjhunwala clan is into lately...
This is some of the shair holding combined of the family includin wife rekha in some of the companies. I have only listed the companies that have more than 1% of the shairholding by the jhunjhunwala clan.
This will be a nice guide for new investers who are still tryin to find worthwile investments...but a word of caution before making any decision do ur homework..

Nagarjuna Constructions>>>7.37 %

Praj industries>>>>>>>>>>>11.21%

Pantaloon Retail>>>>>>>>>>1.92%

Infomedia India>>>>>>>>>>>6.56%

Mid-day Multimedia Ltd>>>>>5.29%

Zenotech Laboratories Ltd>>>2.59%

Lupin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2.60%

Crisil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8.35%

Agro Tech Foods>>>>>>>>>>>4.31%

Karur Vysya Bank>>>>>>>>>>>2.93%

Titan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6.95%

MATRIX LABORATORIES LIMITED>1.55

GEOMETRIC SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED>>5.9%

BEML>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.94%

Bilcare>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8.36%

He has also had stakes in Hawkins cooker and Samkrg Pistons And Rings Ltd before..

Please feel free to post in ne corrections or further additions to the portfolio..m sure there are mre hidden gems under Mr Jhunjhunwala

Cheers
(Disclosure:I may have interest or exposure in some of the stocks mentioned above );)

rangarajan

The classic example is Provog in which he holds 2.96%.The share came down steadily to 123(oct 05) after listing from a high of 299, after consolidation now in Upper freez.
good exercise by moneylander & it is for individuals to exploit the informn.
ranga

Thanks for the details... As I am a newbie, can you please explain how you were able to identify him as the owner of these stocks.. Does the NSE/BSE sites details ownership by individual names ?

rangarajan said:
The classic example is Provog in which he holds 2.96%.The share came down steadily to 123(oct 05) after listing from a high of 299, after consolidation now in Upper freez.
good exercise by moneylander & it is for individuals to exploit the informn.
ranga
Hi rangarajan

Thanx for ur encouragement...
UR right i checked in on provogue...
The smart investers are queued in the "retail story"....provogue announced its q2 results in november of its 88% profit growth for the half year...the market has risen it constantly to rs 270 today...
But its volumes have seen a decline and with the inflated expectations of the market i see a correction post results(another infy )...perhaps that is the time to enter it..

There are a couple more retail stories that have attracted attention...
Piramyd retail for one which was listed recently...and "bartronics" that has a unique clientele consisting of the top notch companies like ranbaxy..

i hope some senior members like saint or amitbe can shed some more light on these scrips...

cheers:)

rvgandhi said:
Thanks for the details... As I am a newbie, can you please explain how you were able to identify him as the owner of these stocks.. Does the NSE/BSE sites details ownership by individual names ?
Hi rvgandhi

The NSE and BSE are the best sites to check in the details of historical datas and shairholding is one of those details...
The websites give details of ne individual or institution holding more than 1% shairholding of a company

And as to ur question of how to go about it...."google is the key"

Try this " site:www.bseindia.com rakesh jhunjhunwala "

Type this into google and u will have ur answer..

Cheers

Praj industries has been showing good movement over the last week and today as well...
Had seen a resistance at 118 before but has surpassed that in 2days trading session...
If closes above 120 over the next 2 trading sessions its looking gud to surpass previous high of 131...
the trigger could very well be the 100crore order recieved from bajaj hindustan today...

regards
ML

moneylaundrer said:
Hi rvgandhi

The NSE and BSE are the best sites to check in the details of historical datas and shairholding is one of those details...
The websites give details of ne individual or institution holding more than 1% shairholding of a company

And as to ur question of how to go about it...."google is the key"

Try this " site:www.bseindia.com rakesh jhunjhunwala "

Type this into google and u will have ur answer..

Cheers
Thanks!..... appreciated.

Hi

I think, the BSE / NSE should give details of people holding more than 1% in various companies, investorwise. This would help investors getting to know where our Buffets are investing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 0
Macro Trader Technical Analysis 56
uttamkamlesh Equities 16
R Introductions 0
S Introductions 0