Axis Bank 3-in-1 account

Which is the best brokerage firm?

• Total voters

TFL

Thanks "haribird" for the reply.Here full timer means Intra-day selling right? if u can elobarate me it will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
I meant their services were not satisfactory(personally) for me as a trader professionally.
A full time traders are trader who are trading for living.

I meant their services were not satisfactory(personally) for me as a trader professionally.
A full time traders are trader who are trading for living.
Thanks Haribird,Iam not a full time trader,am a software engineer.
Thanks once again for the info mate,I will continue with Geogit and will change if feel unsatisfactory.If u can suggest me any other trader with less brokerage and good service it will be a gr8 pleasure.

Thanks & Regards,
MF Rahman.

TFL

Thanks Haribird,Iam not a full time trader,am a software engineer.
Thanks once again for the info mate,I will continue with Geogit and will change if feel unsatisfactory.If u can suggest me any other trader with less brokerage and good service it will be a gr8 pleasure.

Thanks & Regards,
MF Rahman.
Geojit's brokerage is low.
You need to negotiate/bargain with brokers to get your brokerages reduced, normally they demand volume. For a non frequent trader I think brokerage doesn't matter. Try calling the customer care(I mean with the local office) of all nrokerages and get informations from them directly.

Hai,

Try 3-in-1 account with canara bank. unlike other brokers, they have their own broking outfit called canara bank securities. they have their own demat account facility. Being a public sector it offers full safety.

i have been trading online with them since jan 09 and satisfied with their trading platform, service, brokerage, intraday trade calls etc, etc.

i trade mostly in options and the brokerage is just 50/- per lot. that too, they charge 50/- only on one side in case of intraday trade in options. if carried over, they charge on both legs.

disadvantage is time taken for opening a/c and their brokerage is not negotiable.

see brokerage in their website www.canmoney.in - products & service

rajesh

TFL

Hai,

Try 3-in-1 account with canara bank. unlike other brokers, they have their own broking outfit called canara bank securities. they have their own demat account facility. Being a public sector it offers full safety.

i have been trading online with them since jan 09 and satisfied with their trading platform, service, brokerage, intraday trade calls etc, etc.

i trade mostly in options and the brokerage is just 50/- per lot. that too, they charge 50/- only on one side in case of intraday trade in options. if carried over, they charge on both legs.

disadvantage is time taken for opening a/c and their brokerage is not negotiable.

see brokerage in their website www.canmoney.in - products & service

rajesh
Tell us about their platform.

Trading Platform and brokerage service quality for intraday and swing trading

Hello Hari,
Thank you for your informative posts.

I intend to trade full time mostly swing trading of stocks(positions lasting any where from 1 to several days), intraday trading and swing trading of Nifty futures, and maybe some position trading of stocks/ETFs, etc.

I'm a non-resident, I guess it will take me a few more days to get everything setup because of the paperwork involved.

I see you do business with ICICdirect, sharekhan and someone else.

Based on my intentions above, could you please share your experiences on the following
-trading platform(ease of use, simplicity, reliability and stability during periods of high volatility)
-brokerage commissions(would be nice if you mention in percentage of the total transaction costs and also the minimum transaction costs per trade).
-do they confirm electronically for all transactions?
-amount needed to open account, amount needed to minimize commission costs, annual maintenance costs, etc....

Sorry I asked you a boat load of questions here, but after going through so many threads I'm still in limbo regarding the choices of brokerage firms.

On a positive note, I figured out how to import data in excel format to tradestation 8.6 so it will be easier for me to do my technical analysis on ts platform. I need to figure out whether I can do the same for intraday data.

Thank you for your reply in advance.
Warm Regards
Shreenath

TFL

Re: Trading Platform and brokerage service quality for intraday and swing trading

Hello Hari,
Thank you for your informative posts.

I intend to trade full time mostly swing trading of stocks(positions lasting any where from 1 to several days), intraday trading and swing trading of Nifty futures, and maybe some position trading of stocks/ETFs, etc.

I'm a non-resident, I guess it will take me a few more days to get everything setup because of the paperwork involved.

I see you do business with ICICdirect, sharekhan and someone else.

Based on my intentions above, could you please share your experiences on the following
-trading platform(ease of use, simplicity, reliability and stability during periods of high volatility)
-brokerage commissions(would be nice if you mention in percentage of the total transaction costs and also the minimum transaction costs per trade).
-do they confirm electronically for all transactions?
-amount needed to open account, amount needed to minimize commission costs, annual maintenance costs, etc....

Sorry I asked you a boat load of questions here, but after going through so many threads I'm still in limbo regarding the choices of brokerage firms.

On a positive note, I figured out how to import data in excel format to tradestation 8.6 so it will be easier for me to do my technical analysis on ts platform. I need to figure out whether I can do the same for intraday data.

Thank you for your reply in advance.
Warm Regards
Shreenath
Shreenath,

As an NRI you need to have the NRO-non PIS account to day trading and F&O trading.

For day trading opt for software based platform, available with most brokers for a little extra or free.

Brokerage
Try to get 0.03% or less, but not more.

STT
STT : 0.125 % of the turnover for delivery on both sides.
STT : 0.025 % of the turnover for intraday cash market on sell side only.
STT : 0.017 % of the turnover for F&O on both sides.

Brokers will sent you contract notes in 24hrs of trading.

TFL.

Re: Trading Platform and brokerage service quality for intraday and swing trading

Hello again TFL,
Thank you for that reply. Within the past two days I feel I've got the answer I was looking for.

Will have to get my paperwork done, well electronic paperwork hopefully, and get the ball rolling.

Hope you have had a good day trading
Regards
Shreenath

Shreenath,

As an NRI you need to have the NRO-non PIS account to day trading and F&O trading.

For day trading opt for software based platform, available with most brokers for a little extra or free.

Brokerage
Try to get 0.03% or less, but not more.

STT
STT : 0.125 % of the turnover for delivery on both sides.
STT : 0.025 % of the turnover for intraday cash market on sell side only.
STT : 0.017 % of the turnover for F&O on both sides.

Brokers will sent you contract notes in 24hrs of trading.

TFL.

Hai frunds dont even think of axis bank 3-in-1 account its the worst and worst broker in the market they just cheat u away and just dont take it blindly seeing the name axis.

I firstly heard abt it through tarderji site and met in office in hyderabad rangunj office the coustmer care was were good at response and they were very polite lokin at that i was in ditch and opened a/c in it intially they said the a/c will be opened in 7 working days but it took 38 days to me to open an a/c and after geting activation mail on 39th working day i was not able to use as my funds were not tranfered i reached bank and icici direct securities office to tranfer funds it took 5 days as the cheque was passed and the bank didnt get any instructions frm bombay head office to tranfer my amount and after 5 days i just camed to know i was cheated by axisdirect while opening an a/c the branch people will tell us brokerage is calculated on total turnover but in reall the brokerage is calculated per transction example my first transaction was like this i kept order of vijaya bank at 73.80rs for 100 shares but shares executed firtly 8 later 92 that to in fraction of seconds they charged minimum brokerage for one transaction i.e for 8 shares 20rs and 92shares 20 rs total brokerage 40rs and sevice tax 4.86 and some other charges and total brokerage was 58.65 paisa for for cost of 7380 and i buyed vimata labs on same day second transaction i kep order at 23.50 againa i got 3 shares and 97 executed on that the have charged for 3 shares 20 rs minimum brookerage and 97 shares 20 rs and total brokerga of 52.20 inculding service tax and some other taxes for 2300 valued shares .

my total turnover for the day was 9680 and brokerage charges where 110.85 the branch in hyderbad said me the brokerage will be calcualted on total turnover and brokerage plan was 0.05 for intraday and 0.50 delivery seeing my brokerage i was shocked and called customer care executive they said me brokergae is calulated on transactions based not turnover based.

So if i keep and order for 100 if its execute 10x10 then my brokerage will be 2000 irrespective price of script or total turnover and when i meet the branch manager in hyderabad the manager still says the same brokerage is calulated on turnover when i shown my contract note he just change his words and say brokerage will be calculated on number of tansaction executed. Im just cheated by this people and next day when i sold vija bank for 75.75 i made loss of 55rs due to very very very very high brokerage charges and again the order executed in 49 and 51 shares when i kept order for 100 even tho i sold 2rs high price i lost my money .

And axis really cheated my giving falls promises saying a/c will be opened in 7 days and took 38 days and promising me brokerage will be calcuted on turnover and calculating on order executed if u keep 100 share order not total if 1 share is executed u should pay 20 rs minimum brokerage and for other 99 shares they will cahrge u brokerage either minimum brokerage which ever is higher and to the great service if i want to close my a/c i have to pay 100rs and my bank a/c will also will be canceled and i paid 1200 for 3in1 a/c.

Frunds dont get under trap of axisdirect jusy by seeing the name axis i bet any other broker will give u 100% better service then axis i opened another a/c with local broker and happy with his service a/c was opened in 4 days and brokerage is calculated on turnover i just dont want to mention the name of broker as i dont want to become and mkg source to them and any users her may think i may be the employee of that broker thank u frunds dont get in to trap of axis direct and dont get losses frm ur profit paying very high brokerage