Axis Bank 3-in-1 account

Which is the best brokerage firm?

• Total voters

VJAY

Dear Hari,

I have accounts with Geojit&sre.How is sharekahan hari?Please tell us about their service ,brokerage,intraday chart on tradingwindow,which banks they linked with etc.
Regards
VJAY

TFL

Dear Hari,

I have accounts with Geojit&sre.How is sharekahan hari?Please tell us about their service ,brokerage,intraday chart on tradingwindow,which banks they linked with etc.
Regards
VJAY
VJAY,

Nothing bad so far with geojit expect their realtime data at the " market opening time" some days. I am using their Trade Tiger A/C.

Their brokerage is ok 0.05% but you can bargain and lower it to 0.03 if you can deposit some lakhs to your trading a/c while opening(bargaining depends on your location). The most favourable brokerage rates are with ICICIDirect.

Their Trade Tiger Trading software is fine expect some days in the opening minutes.(500 per month)

Customer Care (including email C.Care) is also good.

They are providing

http://sharekhan.com/Campaign/campaignlanding/default.aspx

Are you able to pledge shares for margin easily in Geojit VJAY?

Hari.

VJAY

VJAY,

Nothing bad so far with geojit expect their realtime data at the " market opening time" some days. I am using their Trade Tiger A/C.

Their brokerage is ok 0.05% but you can bargain and lower it to 0.03 if you can deposit some lakhs to your trading a/c while opening(bargaining depends on your location). The most favourable brokerage rates are with ICICIDirect.

Their Trade Tiger Trading software is fine expect some days in the opening minutes.(500 per month)

Customer Care (including email C.Care) is also good.

They are providing

http://sharekhan.com/Campaign/campaignlanding/default.aspx

Are you able to pledge shares for margin easily in Geojit VJAY?

Hari.
Thanks Hari.I also unable to pledge shares for margin in geojit.They saying to visit their branch and sign some papers for that.Till now I not able to do that.With SRE I allready signed an instruction slip to pledge shares for margin.

Regards
VJAY

TFL

VJAY,

I can do pledging shares for trading in sharekhan online itself like icicidirect. So its simple.

Hari.

vasa1

Thanks Hari.I also unable to pledge shares for margin in geojit.They saying to visit their branch and sign some papers for that.Till now I not able to do that.With SRE I allready signed an instruction slip to pledge shares for margin.

Regards
VJAY
Geojit is very strict with the aam aadmi. But they still manage to get fooled! See today's ET in which they describe how Geojit, Tata Securities and Dawnay Securities got cheated :D

What are your requirements?
Hi experts,Iam new to trading.I have my salried account in Axis bank,so b4 searching around and gathering information,I blindly gone to Axis and applied for Trading + Demat Account.

Now I want to know is there any problem(like service problem or brokerage prob etc) going with Geogit and Axis bank?

Thanks & regards,
MF Rahman.

TFL

Hi experts,Iam new to trading.I have my salried account in Axis bank,so b4 searching around and gathering information,I blindly gone to Axis and applied for Trading + Demat Account.

Now I want to know is there any problem(like service problem or brokerage prob etc) going with Geogit and Axis bank?

Thanks & regards,
MF Rahman.
MF Rahman,

Geojit with Axis must be fine if you are not a full timer.