Automated trading

One of the most important advantages of such systems is that they can exclude emotions from work.
No system is infallible. While automated trading can remove human emotions from the trading, there have been cases where discrepancies were noticed between orders highlighted by a person's trading indicators and those sent from the platform to the market in real time mainly due to connectivity issue.

One of the key features of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform and the reasons why it has become the most popular is its ability to carry out automated trading using expert advisors.

stoch

One of the key features of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform and the reasons why it has become the most popular is its ability to carry out automated trading using expert advisors.
Yeah, the opportunity to automate trading had a hand in my overall trading approach, because I quickly ditched manual trading to some less "biased" trading approaches like EAs

automated trading is absolutly good.
automated trading is just your own trading stretegy but without emotion and fear and it also save time
it can candle lots of trades
i love automated trading
its so cool