Automated trading

GENIETRADE

why only institutional traders can use automated trading?
Manual feeding of big orders without effecting the price much is difficult for them. If they want to buy lakhs of shares, they feed the robot to execute the trades by splitting big orders into small orders. These small orders are fed into terminal at regular intervals. Further if you want to automate trading, you need to submit your strategy to dealing authorities and get the permission to implement it. There are certain eligibility conditions before applying for auto trading. Money and certifications are required. Most of retailers cannot afford them.

stoch

I'm currently using scalping EA on Hotforex raw spread account and get perfect results. Remember that it depends on a lot from your broker if you run scalping EA, because spreads eats a good part of your profit.

stoch

I have heard this broker name so many time but in India, we are not allowed to trade on so many pairs so I have not tried it yet.
They accept clients from India, I think you can request withdrawals to skrill or other online payment system and nobody will catch you.